Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I am making new game!!!

21 years ago
I am taking a break from Holloween Adventure games (mostly #3)
and going to start working on a new game i am making called
The Legend of Zelda: The Amulet of Time Control.
I am planning on making sequels.
If anyone wants to know the description, either check Myauthor page or just reply to this thread asking that.

Solostrike

re:I am making new game!!!

21 years ago
I will give you the description anyways

If you've played any type of Zelda game from Majora's Mask to The Orcana of Time, from Zelda in the gameboy games, to Zelda in the Gameboy Advance!
If you have played at least one of these games, you will have an idea of what this game is like.

NOW ON TO THE STORY DESCRIPTION!!!

You are Young Link, you have two amulets, they are:
The Amulet of Time and
The Amulet of Control

If you put these two together, you can Control Time (Time Control). An evil mad man comes to you and battles you, you have no choice. He kicks your bad badly. He then takes The Amulet of Time, while you still have The Amulet of Control. If he is able to get that amulet and take it, he can do serious damage to Time.
You have to do three things:
Protect the Amulet you have got
Get the Amulet that evil mad man has and
Protect yourself

That is mostly what you have to do. You will run into friends that will help you. But you will also run into evil monsters that I will call bosses. There are ten levels in all!
Each boss is at the end of the level, if you defeat the boss, you go to the next level, if you dont then you have to keep trying. There are nine bosses, Boss 1 being on first level and Boss 9 being on the ninth level. On the tenth level, is the evil mad man!

HINT: As you keep going up a level, the game gets longer and it is more difficult to beat!

21 years ago
Sounds cool! You should make it so you have to go through towns and villages. That would be cooler.

21 years ago
sounds like another suoer mario 2me...

21 years ago
It isnt

21 years ago
what? how could this game sound like Super Mario? it sounds like Zelda, and thats waht it is! keep doin the work, solo, and ignore dumb comments.
the game sounds cool

21 years ago
thx

21 years ago
no it aint

21 years ago
Thats what im doin man.

21 years ago
I'm all about fan fiction ... especially continuing the Zelda line.