Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

What Up My Partay Peoples!

5 years ago

Hello, I’m Tyler O, or CrazyCraz3R. I love writing stuff and drawing (not great at either) but I LOVE choose-your-own-adventure stories. I’m also a big horror fan, and I played the Dead Man Walking, and I super enjoyed that! Whenever I get free time in school, I work on my project, a quite lengthy slasher cyoa. It’s going to be similar to Friday the Thirteenth and the classics. You get to pick a character who gives you a special item, then your group of three friends. Each ‘group’ gives you a different storyline to play. There’s the group that takes camping seriously so you go far out into a state park and camp. There’s the realistic friends group who go camping in an actual camp grounds, and there’s a third group that are just party people. They will be at a large cabin in the middle of the woods. (Y’know rich parents of a friend own it and they take a trip then everyone and their dog swarms to it for dope and booze.) 

I recently got into PSVR where I played Until Dawn Rush of Blood, which was fantastic, and spark my memories playing the original Until Dawn game. That has helped spark some though and developments into my work. I don’t claim it will be the best thing ever seen, but rather something fun you can try out. There’s several endings, and each friend group will have different ‘difficulties’. I suppose one could see what I mean. (Hardcore Survivalists, Generic Campers, Easy Partiers)

This will hopefully be of the greatest on here! I take a lot of pride in my work, and my recent boyfriend has given me the encouragement to continue on! (I also got to borrow a keyboard attachment for my iPad so I can work on this MUCH MUCH easier. 

Side Note: I feel like my class hates me now for pecking at my keyboard. X)

Anyway, nice to meet everyone! I look forward to publishing my piece. I will make a disclaimer about it, as if it copies any work, it would be coincidental. The only things I’ve played on the site so far are the zombie apocalypse cyoa’s. Take care everyone!

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. The story sounds like it has great potential, I hope it works out very well for you!

5 years ago

Sounds like a fun idea for the game. Interested to see how it all branches out. ^_^