Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

What is this: YOUR DOOM!

5 years ago

Hidey Ho! A friend of mine told me about chooseyourstory.com and told me to make an account, make some stories, but first go to the forum and ask what’s going on. He also instructed me to tag someone named end master three times. Anyone know how to do that?

5 years ago

You just type @ EndMaster without the space.  Enjoy your stay here.  :)

5 years ago

Did I do that right? Thanks!

@EndMaster @EndMaster @EndMaster

5 years ago

Everyone is so nice here! I thought I’td be a forum where there’s jackasses all around.

5 years ago

Most people here are very nice, yes.  Unfortunately, your friend is not.  :D  

I would go read Necromancer and give it a nice review as soon as possible, if I were you.  

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/necromancer

5 years ago

You should probably end your friendship, or be more cautious in the future.

5 years ago

Why?

5 years ago

You should take a look at other threads where people did what you just did. Maybe if you edit it quickly he won't notice.

5 years ago

OH SHIT! I CAN’T EDIT IT!!!

5 years ago

Lol

5 years ago

NO IM SERIOUS I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! THE EDIT BUTTON IS GONE!!

5 years ago

Can't edit after answers arrive. Try begging and promising your eternal loyalty and maybe he'll be slightly merciful. Maybe.

5 years ago

I SWEAR I WILL BE YOUR SERVENT ENDMASTER!!! WHEN EVER YOU NEED ME, JUST THINK “ELON MUSK”AND I WILL BE RIGHT THYERE NEXT TO YOUR COMPUTER READY TO SERVE YOU PEANUTS!!!

5 years ago

That didn't sound heartfelt. Try harder.

5 years ago

ENDMASTER I WILL GIVE YOU FIVE STARS ON YOUR GAMES IF SOMEONE TELLS ME HOW TO RATE!!!!

5 years ago

If you can't even do that, you're an useless slave. I hope you enjoy your time in Bannedland.

5 years ago
Go here. Choose a story that seems interesting (like Love Sick) and read it. Eventually you'll reach an end game link. Then you give it whatever rating you feel it deserves ... but it better be a high one, or else!

5 years ago
Yes, you did! Now I'll just edit lock this, just in case ...

5 years ago

NOOOO

5 years ago
Well, welcome to CYS! Your friend sounds like he's a good CYStian, if a slightly mean friend. I'd end my post with the usual "Remember, don't be an idiot and have fun!" I always write, but you have already failed at the first.
But hey, at least you didn't shitpost much yet. So you'll probably be allowed to return soon. There were only a few people who didn't get banned after tagging End, but perhaps if you leave nice ratings and reviews on his stories and behave very well he'll spare you. Probably not.

5 years ago

Pretty sure Musky is an old trolling member from a long time ago. IP isn't matching anything else currently, but I'm sure he'll be back anyway.