Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

"Notorious Marauder Exemplar of Avon" ... Well that's weird. just checked to see what that means and... Turns out I'm the only Marauder who has an "of Avon" in their title... Infact, I'm the only member of any faction with an "of Anywhere" in their title... How come I'm so special? cheeky

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

You get that title if you have the most commendations in a day.  Your name is also bolded.  

Congratulations.  Enjoy it and lord it over us while it lasts.

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

Yippie! ^_^

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

"Of Avon" is granted when you got the most commendations of the day. It's only temporary.

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

We'll see about that! I like it here in Avon. Now I'm going to go commendation hunting every day! ^_^

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

Better get good, Briar.  

I just took your title.  :p

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

Nooooo! surprise

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

Speaking of commendations though... What determines how many commendations people get when their game is commended? I've seen some people get 30 something points when their game is commended and other people get 70 something points... It all seems a bit random. frown

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

JJJ done fucked up with the commendation variable stuff and disallowing older stories to be commended.

When Killa implements the ability for ALL stories to be commended, things should balance out a bit more like they should be.

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

Okey dokey ^_^

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago
It's some formula that goes by story length and some other factors too. The whole commendation system is broken and unbalanced but it's the worst with storygames which is a big part of why no one was bothering to give them out for a long time. I just use it as the intended 'admin has noticed you!' gold star sticker and don't worry about the numbers, because they suck.

Where the hell is Avon?

4 years ago

Yey! Senpai noticed me! ^_^