Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What the hell happened to my trophy? >.<

4 years ago

So... Incase I haven't bragged about it enough, I've had the Lucky Dueler's trophy on my Briar_Rose account for awhile now, and now I'm working on winning it in my new account. (67 wins, 33 losses, not bad.) ^_^

But as I was searching for some poor unsuspecting newbies to duel... I stumble across the Lucky Dueler's trophy. Currently held by Bluefur, who has a grand total of... 77 wins and 72 losses (winning 52% of duels) ... How the hell does that work? crying

4 years ago

... Also, what are "Daily Points" and how do I get them? ^_^

4 years ago

You don't remember daily points? There used to be a button you could press once a day to get a free point. One of the better ideas JJJ did was getting rid of it so people couldn't be parasites like Kumquat AKA The Welfare Queen.

4 years ago

Oh! Now you mention it, I think I vaguely remember... So you're telling me I can't get points just for sitting on my ass anymore? Awh! sad

4 years ago
Yeah just look at this faggot: http://chooseyourstory.com/user/points?username=Kumquat. Nine years on the dole, disgusting.

4 years ago

LMFAO! So they never even rated a game and just... Logged in every day to get their free point? What the hell is the point in that? cheeky

4 years ago

I indulged myself in gross fits of sobbing for weeks after I realized it was gone. Parasites have feelings too.

4 years ago

You're gonna have to take it up with my manager.

4 years ago

Give it back, you yiff loving furry! angry

4 years ago

I have the feeling I should be offended. I'll get back to you on that.

Daily points are gotten from rating stories and just doing whatever the heck you do to be a contributing member of CYS society. Includes leaving reviews, reporting "bad" stuff, and... I dunno. Publishing games? It's been a while since I've been involved in these things.

4 years ago

Huh? That's weird. Usually, when you get points, it tells you how you got them, but most of the points you have just say "Daily Point" on them... That said, those are all from like 2 years ago or more, so maybe you can't get daily points anymore. frown

4 years ago

Thank you, whoever fixed that! heart

4 years ago
I don't think anyone did, lol. Sometimes, things just naturally fix themselves.

4 years ago

Nothing quite welcomes a noob to the site like gunning them down in a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

4 years ago
iirc you gotta be active to keep the trophy

4 years ago

Ah! Good to know ^_^

What the hell happened to my trophy? >.< whats pop

4 years ago

911 whats the deal im a fbi 

What the hell happened to my trophy? >.< whats pop

4 years ago
Your belt has far better uses than holding up your pants, my dear.