Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Hi guys, my name's Lucy and I'm new here. I haven't been on the site before but i really like a lot of the games here, so i really hope i can find some more good games and make some of my own. I know I'm probably not supposed to be on the site because I'm only 14, but i don't really care, lol!!! Hope i can get to know you all and make some new friends.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Hello, and welcome to the site.
You're far from the first fourteen year old we've had here. So just don't be retarded or demand special treatment for your age.

I saw on your profile that you like Necromancer. Have you read Death Song yet? It's the same events from another perspective and is awesome as well. Anything by EndMaster is good really, although a few maybe not appropriate for you. (You'll know which ones when you see them)

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Additionally, read Eternal and Love SICK. Then you WILL play Dungeon Stompage, then Delve, then Dead Man Walking, then— actually, just PM me so I can tell you everything that is good to read, and everything that should be stayed far away from. 

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Lol okay. I'll pm you.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Actually, I have PMed you. 

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Thanks for saving me the effort lol

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

No I haven't read that one yet but if it's set in the same world as Necromancer then I'll definitely read it next. Thank you!!!

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Considering we've had members here that joined when they were 10, you're probably around the average age for people popping up here.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Oh oky that's good. Are you the guy who wrote Necromancer?

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Are you really asking that?

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Sorry it said the guy who wrote is was called EndMaster so I thought it must be him. I just wanted to say that i loved the game so much because i really like dark horro stories like that. The ending was so sad that it made me cry.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
End, you might consider this one as a reasonable replacement in three years or so when Cricket's warranty wears off.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

What do you mean lol?

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
I was adopted as-is.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Oh no I'm really sorry. What happened to your parents? It's okay if you don't want to answer.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
Oh, EndMaster's my dad. He just took custody of me after my foster mom of sorts was being mean to me.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Oh okay. I'm really sorry your foster mom was being mean to you. I hate my parents sometimes.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
You probably shouldn't.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

I know. We get along most of the time but they're really religious and they're always trying to force their religion on me and it drives me crazy.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
Sorry to hear that. It's important to maintain a good relationship with your family, but sometimes that's a lot easier once you're old enough to not have to be actually living with them.

A lot of us are Christian here but....let's just say I'm well acquainted with the specific type you're describing and no matter how well meaning they may be they are difficult to interact with for extended periods. Lot of talking at people but never with them, and failure to recognize that by 14 any kid is going to rebel if they don't get some space.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Yeah, that's true. My brother is really annoying too but then I guess little brothers are supposed to be annoying. Lol!

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
Also, don't be in a rush to make a game. Read and review a lot of storygames before you even start, and make sure to read some of the articles under Help & Info too. You can also ask for help in the Writer's Workshop or post writing samples to ask for advice.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

For sure, don’t be like Zombie_Exclusion who has already promised to come out with a storygame once every two months. 

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Also don't be a lazy whore like IBV who showed some promise with a few edgy stories and then dedicated her life to getting STDs and wiping her ass with her own abortions.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Okay I'll read a lot of games first. Don't worry I really want my games to be good so I'll work really hard on them before i post them. I saw one of the new games and i can't reamber what it was called because it got deleted, but it didn't even make any sense. And ew thats gross!

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Agreed, she's a pretty vile individual, I advise you to stay away from her if she pops up around here again.

Anyway, judging by some of your other posts you seem to be on the right path so far.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Thank you I'll try my best but who is IBV and what did she do? Why do i need to stay away from her?

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Insanebutvain is IBV.

As I said she’s just a vile individual, goes on about having sex for money, setting guys up as rapists, going to furry orgies and getting sexual diseases, gets abortions then brags about being in the double digits with them now.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Ew she's a prostitute? That's gross!

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
She a ho

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

How do you do an avatar photo? I tried to choose a picture for my avatar but it just says none.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
My Stuff > Pictures > Upload New Picture Also, go here and get the site extension if you're on the computer to make everything look nicer and add a few more features, and uncheck the box to turn off the Rich Text Editor in your profile. It's glitchy and will give you problems down the line if you're going to be writing games.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Thank you for helping I'll do all that later.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi everyone I'm new

4 years ago

Thank you it's really nice to meet you.