Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

"Hey! Do you know what an ALT is? I do, in fact I terrorized this very forum long ago with ALTs. Yet all were slain by a certain cloaked figure."

"I made legions of them, and with the power of pure righteousness I spread the holy word of CoG..."

"I spat on many of your most sacred shrines, which drew the ire of many heretics as they fought in vain to bring me down from my mountaintop of zeal."

"Today I can still hear the echoes of my warcries..."Eternal sucks!"

"Not enough choices!"

"Though even with the raging fire burning in my heart, it still wasn't enough."

"It didn't take long...soon all my spawn and the memory of them was banished from this reality."

"I became a lost paladin, seeking refuge anywhere I could find it..."

" Until one day I came across a technological wonder, a plethora of knowledge and pleasure so vast I felt my mind begin to come apart at the seams. "

"They call it..."

" IRC"

The man stares into the distance with an almost orgasmic look on his face. You walk away.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

You spelled it wrong.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

You spelled samurai wrong.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

This was so horrendous I could barely formulate a reply. 

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

You shit farted sneezed and cummed at the same time.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

You sound like a real treat to be around. 

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

I only speak the truth.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

I’m so confused as to what I just read. 

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

Ok, so like a year or two ago (or longer) Endmaster made this post that was like a graveyard for alts or something and I decided to trash eternal with like a gazillion accounts knowing that every one would end up on the graveyard because I wanted glory but he read me like a book and deleted the whole thing so I couldn't get the satisfaction. Also IRC is a way to get books you would normally pay for for free and I love it.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

Why would, you trash Eternal? Scum.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

I was addicted to CoG at the time, so when I saw something that wasn't exactly like it my brain could not compute and I took it out on the forum.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

I assume you are over your COGite ways?

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

It's pretty boring and formulaic to me now, though I'm guessing plenty of people still disagree since I've never heard "COGite" before.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

OMG! An IF game where you don't get to choose between 34 different genders? BLASPHEMY!!! angry

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

That is the romantic thing i ever heard lol.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

Very cool fava beans.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

The only person that’s coming to mind is “IOnlyWantToSave."

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

Yeah that's me, it's been so long that I forgot it. I still remember cackling at my monitor like a maniac though.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

Going through the rating history, you didn't really make a bunch of alts trashing Eternal. You rated it a one with your first account, got banned for something unrelated and then just spammed the forums with your other alts.

In any case, like 4 years have passed and I'm in a really good mood so it's one of the rare moments. Enjoy your new flaming life for now.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

Time flies, thanks for letting me live.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

For now. 

A man approaches you...

4 years ago
I saw this last night and this OP did indeed give me the feeling of encountering a man on the sidewalk rambling to himself and going well around him as I walked on by. Powerful stuff.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

So it's not completely horrendous?

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

What was your name on CoG?

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

I never made an account, I just downloaded apks and used them on my kindle fire.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

This is stupid and you should die.

A man approaches you...

4 years ago

Destruction  Retardedness 100