Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

New Article: For People Who Like To Read

4 years ago
A List Of Storygames For People Who Like To Read Having identified no less that 22 games with a length of 6/8 or more, all with less than 30 ratings (and far fewer reviews), I realized that something must be done! A list must be compiled so that someone else could rate and review these woefully neglected games! I was going to make a thread, but then I remembered that you forum lot were mostly useless. With it being an article now instead, hopefully some heroic noob will ride in and do what needs to be done, and everyone else can keep procrastinating and screwing around in the Discord as usual, guilt free. In the meantime, just putting these out there as suggestions for Briar/Avery's Parlor Room book club threads too.

4 years ago

Cool, no need to incessantly hunt for underread good stories anymore. Please keep updating the list!

4 years ago

This is awesome--thanks for putting this list together!

There is an error, however, where "The Lost Emperor" and "Will of the Lord" got mashed together in a single entry.

4 years ago
Fixed, thanks. I forgot a quotation mark in Crescent's profile link.

4 years ago
Thank you for doing this, Mizal.

4 years ago
Nice list. I've read all the popular stories on the site and always had trouble finding quality games not featured or published by someone that isn't well-known. This is quite a diplomatic approach to get people to read/rate games as opposed to publishing something titled "Read My Stories or Die!". Someone should write their Lone Hero contest piece about someone signing up on CYS, leaving detailed comments on the entire list, and then vanishing into the sunset. The third storygame for Bravery's Book Club should definitely be one of these.

4 years ago
>Bravery

You know it sounds a LOT like you're shipping Briar with herself, but I really like this anyway. Let's make Bravery canon.

4 years ago
Well, she does get weird lesbian boners a lot

4 years ago
Me x Me 4eva! ^_^

4 years ago
This is brilliant! I should definitely read these... I mean, I probably won't, because I'm lazy, but I should. :p