Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago

Hi all,

Very small update here:

1. The "specified cast is not valid" (category lockout) bug arising from new stories should be squashed.
  2. @mizal and @Killa_Robot have earned personal trophies
  3. @EbonVasilis and @TheNewIAP have earned contest winner trophies
  4. @BerkaZerka is infinite.

As always, please be very clear in the Bugs & Problems and Feature Wishing Well forums. 

Cheers,
3J + KR

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
Thanks, guys

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
Okay everyone not in the Discord getting updates can breathe a sigh of relief now that the site is back up. And ohmigod I'm so happy. Just at the lockout bug fix alone, that thing has been the bane of my existence for literal years. New Games AND Fantasy being locked out so frequently and newbies not understanding why unless they came to the forum and made a report was kind of a MAJOR problem, and a contest could take out half the site if there was a good mix of genres. ....and of course there's my trophy, I'm about to go and figure out how to give it to myself, but let's focus on one moment of happiness on a time.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago

Yes! To be clear, this update did not cause the outage but it was caused by getting the server in shape to start receiving updates again.

Thanks to @Killa_Robot for diagnosing and fixing that infamous bug.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
Um. My trophy is experiencing the technical difficulties.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
When JJJ trolls, he does it right.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
Thanks Killa you're a real pal.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago

Yeah, hiccup with how static images are deployed. Will be fixed next update.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
Tis broken.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago

Cool.

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
I should've posted here for everyone instead of just Discord...

I do like trophies so thanks for this!

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
Very nice, thanks ^v^

v20190002 Update

4 years ago
Thank you for that update it will male the site so much nicer to use and encourage more people to stick around. Please also give me my contest trophy next update; it’s been two years.