Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Add EndMaster Category

4 years ago

Giving EndMaster his own category would, most importantly, show a portion of the recognition he deserves.
Additionally, it would benefit readers by making all his stories easy to find, making it easy to sort then all in a way other than alphabetical, and highlighting how they are all wonderful and should be read.

It would also be very appreciated by many of the fantasy authors on the site by making it so that they are not all competing for three spots instead of the usual six. This would allow other authors to get greater recognition and increase the motivation for some.

Add EndMaster Category

4 years ago

I agree with this worthy idea.

Add EndMaster Category

4 years ago
Lol. Yeah, Fantasy authors hoping to get their games featured are all pretty much fucked. :p

Add EndMaster Category

4 years ago
Not a bad idea, though I don't think Endmaster is short of recognition :D It's easy enough to find his stories by clicking on one of the many on the home page then clicking on his profile, though have you thought about writing an article for the Help and Info Section introducing End's stories to Newbies? Incidentally has End thought about having his own website (maybe has one already) for stories, blog etc? I'm sure he's got extra material not on here (there is some great stuff he's written scattered around in the forum) so it'd be a good place for all things Endmastery.