Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
Welp, time to ban @Serpent.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

I call innocence. I never impersonated anyone after the chef. You think I would take that risk after it was clear that if I did it then I would be banned from the discord? It is even easy for you to check! 

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

You can't call innocence. You claim it. Goddamnit Serpent.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
Well I guess the posts were just deleted, but Serpent just earned himself a site ban too for making an alt and posting in here with it to try and sneak back in the Discord. It was hilarious for the five minutes it lasted, Sucks for those of you who missed it and all the potential sick burns in reaction posts, be faster and online more next time.

Just repeating that Serpent was a good reviewer and it was a shame he had to go and fuck himself this way out of sheer impatience and idiocy. Maybe he can come back after some time and be like 'wow I sure was a retard when I was a child, six months ago', the way they sometimes do.

Kurio, Kar, and Bill will be his pallbearers.

In the meantime, we have the ancient beginnings of little Baby Chris's redemption arc to inspire us all: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-parlor-room/message/13163

Maybe Serpent will one day too be able to outgrow his dumbass noobery. (But probably not.)

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Serpent? More like worm am I right?

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/story/the-manliest-man

I only wish there was some way to kick this into Sneak Peek for everyone to remember him by.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Should have known better than to antagonize a serial snake killer like Mizal.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

I'm honored to be selected as a pallbearer, but I am NOT kicking in money towards a headstone. I just want to be clear on that.

And besides, are we sure something that dignified is in order? Would it be more appropriate to just toss the carcass in an empty field and let the crows pick away at it?

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Tombstones are generously provided by the state. He’s already got one in the Graveyard.

Teenage Mutant Aspie Retard

jeff21turtle, jeff22turtle, helloiamturtle, jeff23turtle, jeff24turtle, jeff25turtle, jeff26turtl, thetyrant21, iamashark, darkdoom333, darkdoom, helloend, jef21turtle, darkdoomiscool, Nightshade333, helpme987, helpme333, whatisgoingon, helloiamcool, hellohearmeout, fathertime, Pain, itisme, thisisnotagame, thisisnogame, jeffffffffff, listen, Jeff_, Jeff__, Whynot, Jeffisaturtle21, MrAce, Jeff_the_Turtle, Jeff_the_Turtle2, Jeff_the_turtle3, SuperSerpent321, MrAce, My_Name_is_boi, Tyler_Da_Typist, Serpent, MizalButCapitalized, EndMasterButWholesom, MasterfulMystery, OvulatingClobsnigus

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

@EndMaster

So what’s the story behind “EndMasterButWholesom”? lol

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

I dunno, I never even saw that one before. Probably made it and then thought better of actually using it.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
You forgot NightmareFuel.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

The last one wasn't me. Keep him banned if you want, but stop disgracing my tombstone.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
shoo!

Kurio already got drunk and fucked a sheep on your tombstone anyway.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Is there a list of specific bannable offenses here, or is it just a general “don’t be stupid and we’ll keep you around,” rule?  I ask because there’s nothing regarding impersonation in the site guidelines (unless I’m blind and missed it, which has happened before).  Granted, it is a rather specific crime, so I doubt it’d warrant any mention, but even still.  I’m partly asking because I’ve seen a lot of talk about random noobs being banned, and I don’t want that to be me.  (Not to say I’m worried.  I’ve no intention of trolling, etc).

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Not being stupid is a good rule of thumb.

Not making multiple alts and spamming the forums falls under that which is what Serpent was doing after he had more than enough chances.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

I think we can add NightmareFuel to the list of skinned snakes.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Good to know.  Shouldn't be any problem there.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
He didn't really spam, but he's been extra retarded with them and thinks we're dumb too. Serpent's is an unusual case in that he doesn't even care about the forum or the site, everything is with the aim of getting into the Discord again and getting his fix like some kind of desperate junkie.....except all his alts will be tainted with that special brand of retardation he isn't capable of shedding for another year or three. Or four. Anyway he's quickly burning through my patience, I don't want him to turn into just another shunned alt spammer since at one point there he did have some talent and interest in reviews and got a few featured. But the impatience and disability of being 13 is just going to keep doing him in it looks like.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

I’d say there’s hope yet.  I joined the site at around twelve, and now I’ve actually finished a somewhat decent story game..  I was never banned, to be fair, but I was shamed.  After that I left for a while, then returned to clear my name.  It took a lot of practice and failed projects to actually finish something and be productive, but I got there eventually.  Everyone does, if they really care about their craft.  Heck, I've seen a writing community full of people under 18, dedicated to reviewing works and improving.  It was actually quite productive.  For that reason, I hope someday, we’ll see him return.  From what you’ve said, he’s already proven he’s got what it takes.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
Plot twist: He came back a little earlier and admitted to being Mr.Ace/jefftheturtle. End will have to edit the graveyard again. I'm actually a little impressed, nobody ever suspected that one. So he's better at sneaking back under new identities than average, at least right up until he gets all impatient and needs his Discord fix immediately. No one knew knew who he was as Mr. Ace either; he got banned for triple SHAME and had everyone convinced he was a completely new, different idiot than jefftheturtle. I'm sure one day that can all go on a resume or something.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Serpent: master of disguise.  He could join the FBI if he wanted.  Or whatever part of the government does that sort of thing.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

You don't know what the average is, because you don't detect those who are good at it.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Well that excludes cat rapers like yourself obviously.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
I don't know about you guys, but I get thoroughly amused by the witch hunts that happen in the discord every time someone new joins the server.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

Nice decoy post, Serpent.  We're on to you.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
Oh no, you have seen through my elaborate disguise.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
If I know one thing, it's that being decapitated with a garden hoe kills a serpent. I'm willing to apply this method to test any noobs if you can arrange delivery.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago
If you're willing to change that to a garden ho I'd be willing to be a martyr for the sanctity of the discord.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

RIP Serpent, he died how he lived: being a tremendous idiot.

RIP Serpent

4 years ago

There are strong hints that leads me to believe he is the result of someone being talked out of an abortion.

Rest in peaches.

(For now... )