Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

my newest story game

4 years ago
The Worriers

that is the link to it

my newest story game

4 years ago
Is it worriers (as in people who worry) or warriors? Because warriors makes more sense.

my newest story game

4 years ago

sorry I forgot the o

my newest story game

4 years ago

my newest story game

4 years ago
Why is it always the ones with animals in their name that type like dyslexic homeless three year olds. At least this ones not actually a furry, but still? I believe in you champ¿

my newest story game

4 years ago

Your story is pretty much completely unfinished and lacks any sense of polish. I don't believe you even attempted to proofread it. First off, almost every sentence begins without capitalization. This is a huge issue. You also have numerous words that appear to be capitalized or bolded for no real reason whatsoever. The very first sentence is a run on sentence, the second sentence has numerous spelling errors (faceing, horrers) and the second page has one sentence and no links. It is also filled with poor grammar.

What am I supposed to be reading? You seem to lack the basic fundamentals of writing a story, or writing anything really. Now, you could just be a troll. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Work on your grammar, spelling, and general grasp of the English language before writing a story. Because what you've written so far is honestly bad.

my newest story game

4 years ago
^What he said

my newest story game

4 years ago

Stange.