Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

The Tragedy of Sir Chris The Chaste

4 years ago
This is based on a true story about how I was OPPRESSED for my asexuality. Read at your own risk, or you may cry for the brutal slaughter that befell this CYStian knight.

-----

I had traveled long and far from the safety of my home. The Kingdom of CYStia was but an image in my memory now. Here, I was in enemy territory, but I had to carry on for my home. I had been tasked with a great job: to infiltrate the COG Empire, our direct neighbor and sworn enemy, and act as a sleeper agent. I had paid a visit to the Empire several times in the past. Once, before I had even found my home of CYStia. Once or twice during hard times when I was addicted to the brutal drug known as "forum games", I even considered packing my things and departing for there. Still, I held firm, and stuck out in the Kingdom I called home. But now? I must return there so that I can complete my task. A pit in my stomach rises as I cross the threshhold into the Empire's capitol city, Forumen. The city was split into multiple different districts, each serving a different purpose. I decided to check in at Offtopica, where I figured I could find something interesting. And something interesting I did find. There, in front of a fountain, was some sort of... Animal? Yes, an animal. The animal whose gender I can't determine is standing firm alongside a trans woman, arguing with a particularly faggy looking man wearing a crown flanked by a much more reasonable looking advisor. The animal is going on about how the man in the crown, Jason, was attempting to bribe the woman. Despite myself, I almost let out a chuckle, but I held my breath. I couldn't be outed so soon. Instead, I stood by idly, watching the proceeds unfold. Others stepped in occasionally, but there was nothing they could do. The animal finally snapped and ordered the advisor flanking Jason to arrest him... Which he did without hesitation, ordering the guards to lock him away for three months. Once the dust had settled, Jason addressed the crowd: "People of this fair city. If you express transphobic sentiments, hold your tongues, lest you be locked in the dungeons alongside Laguz!" "But wasn't Laguz arguing with the transp-" one brave soul began to pipe up, before being silenced with a gunshot. Despite myself, I let out a chuckle, and approached. "You'll get no transphobia from me, my Liege, for I find myself not attracted to any sort of person! I would not date a transexual, nor would I date a cissexual, for I'll reproduce through mitosis!" Jason narrowed his eyes at me. "... Lock him away. Two weeks." My eyes widened. Before I could protest, I was being drug away, to be locked in the dungeons. I almost let out a cry of agony at my oppression, but I found it too amusing. Who knew that an Empire proclaiming themselves to be progressive would lock away a man for expressing his sexuality? Quite absurd.

4 years ago

#freemyboi

4 years ago
It's funny but also kind of fucked up that you can literally be suspended for your (lack of) sexuality on CoG.

It's not like Jason is just some random mod, his actions ARE official company policy.

4 years ago
F

4 years ago

as fellow forever unfeeling frigid fapless fan fantabulous flacid free of es tee dees freak, I cried in sympathy.

F