Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 9/20/2019: Yep -- agreed.

[EDITOR] Minor Corrections To Story Properties

4 years ago
Originally sent to 3J in a PM but he told me to post it in FFW so here we are. Also, extremely low priority, but I noticed it and figured I'd try and bring it up. Basically just wanted to suggest cleaning up some things in the editor. Namely, this line on the story properties page: Editor Features Use the following link to modify the features, such as Advanced Variables and Advanced Items, available to you in the editor. Advanced Items don't exist and probably never will, so I'd suggest removing that and replacing it with Scripting. At the same time, I'd like to suggest removing the Items option on the Editor Features page, as there's only the one option for Basic Items; so, outside of adding an option to disable Items in the future, I don't see it having a point. I was also going to suggest changing the Advanced Editor Forum's name considering the Advanced Editor is now our only editor, but there's already an accepted feature request for cleaning up the subforum descriptions. I imagine changing the name would be part of that.

[EDITOR] Minor Corrections To Story Properties

4 years ago

This is one of those tough ones where it's sort of a feature request and sort of a bug report. Either way -- needs to get done.