Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

Am I to assume they tested less 'valuable' subjects first? In which case, can we follow the story of Boris the Hobo who got captured by The Society and turned into an abominable sewer mutant who lives in the Moscow rain sewers and sustains himself on the flesh of the petty thieves and drug dealers who used to torment him? Can we? Please?    
- ISentinelPenguin

Storygames, short stories, poems, art - let us all bring Boris the mutant hobo to life!

Boris

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

This is not how one should post images.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

I'm not really sure how. I used the 'my pictures' button from the editor. It let me pick right or left when I right clicked. Other than that, I can't find a way for it to just put the image inside of the text. It wants to make it float and any reply covers it up.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

Yes, this is quite distressing to behold.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago
Commended by mizal on 10/15/2019 8:39:52 PM

I'm not really sure why the my pictures button doesn't work for posting pictures. The images one seems to work fine.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

I first read "an abominable sewer mutant" as "adorable sewer mutant" and I think your picture bears that out.

Please to Be Working out with Boris

"Let's go, lady mutants!  And squat.  Glutes out, as if touching them to the back wall of the sewer, and don't get those knees too far in front of your paws!  Use that tail for leverage!  Want to protect your ragged, sewage-covered, and tattered claws!  And curl!  The bone!  And curl!  Don't get any momentum, ladies!  Curl just from your wrist, like me!.  If your bone is too heavy, drop it and use an old head you have lying around or just your body weight  Remember, it's the diseases that are bloating your stomach, it's not YOU.  --pbbbbt-- Oops!  Sorry about that.  It happens when I squat--let's just chalk that up to sewer gas, ladies!"

"Remember that the only thing standing between you and a perfect body is your self, and also anyone who comes in here and sees us and shoots at us, and then we have to eat them, and that's very tempting when we're trying to stay svelte.

"You want calves like this?  Well, at least my left calf?  Don't look at my right calf.  I favor my left after a run-in with that puke golem down here.  But my left calf is solid gristle, mutants!   Now balance!  Balance on the rotting putrid wood!  That's core strength, vermin, and breathe in through your nose, and out through your gaping maw!" 

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

This is great. Initially I was going to make him ripped, like the Hulk, but considering he used to be a hobo and now eats people, I don't think his mutations will fix a beer belly.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

Boris

Boris found a good job, bought a house and even is Employee of the Month!

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

A happy ending to his painful days as a lab rat and to his years of underground cannibalism and squalor!

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

I think we've really explored some of the themes and variations of Boris here in his many moods.  I like it!

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

I like that he still has the bone, though.  For old times' sake.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago
Awwww, wholesome

Ode to Boris

4 years ago
Thank you for Boris. My life has meaning again.

Ode to Boris

4 years ago
That is freaky as hell. Oh, and so is the monster! But just upload the pictures to imgur or something and link them with HTML. (Or using the button for images if you're using the rich text editor.) Everything to do with My Pictures is more for images used in storygames. Today has been enlightening though, I had no idea you could draw so well. (I was going to fix the OP but on second thought I'll just leave it in its disturbing, reality-breaking state. It's almost Halloween after all.)

Ode to Boris

4 years ago
Ah, sorry. Fixed it before reading your post about leaving it. If it was placed that way with the RTE then there is a problem, lol!

Ode to Boris

4 years ago

Yah, I posted it from the forum message 'My Pictures' icon near the text color choice. It might be a bug - why have the option if it can't be used?