Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Following People…

4 years ago

Need to SHUT THE FUCK UP

FicseanChef/Castorgreatpoetguy
Puddlebunni
Boleslaw
DaveFaster
Micropen/Serpent
Taco/GatekeeperRose

Seriously, all of you faggots aren’t saying anything important and you’re saying too much of it.

EDIT: Or y'know don't listen and end up like Boleslaw. 1 down, 5 to go.

EDIT 2: Well I know Mizal wanted Fic to grovel and beg, but I saw the willful post first. 2 down. 4 to go.

EDIT 3: So much for FistedDave. Half of them gone before the end of the year. Not bad.

EDIT 4: Well looking back now, and it seems all of them except Ace and Puddle got banned. And even Ace did multiple times, but there needed to be at least one mongoloid to continue kicking around.

The Following People…

4 years ago
Boleslaw was the random nameless redshirt that gets incinerated when the villain arrives to show the audience there's a threat.

The Following People…

4 years ago

The Following People…

4 years ago
You're giving me strong urges to pick up Morrowind again. I spent too many hours on the gold selling glitch to not finish the game. Also, I don't remember the Ordinator's voices being so batman-like.

The Following People…

4 years ago
I love all the Dunmer voices in Morrowind. That deep contemptuous growl was sorely missed in the later ones.

The Following People…

4 years ago
Well it's hard to show contempt when you have Arnold SchwarzeNords trying to drive you out of the country. The Oblivion Dunmer just look like oompa loompas dipped in blue dye. Not sure the growl would be fitting of their appearance.

The Following People…

4 years ago
I'm kind of surprised DaveFaster wasn't forced to the proverbial executioners block long ago. Does he keep rolling 20s?

The Following People…

4 years ago

For awhile, he was providing too much entertainment as a punching bag.

He's sort of in Endeavour territory and Endeavour managed to survive while under heavy fire so it's possible Dave will survive long enough to become just as boring as Endeavour is now.

EDIT: He didn't survive.

The Following People…

4 years ago
Affirmative Action.