Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Checking back in

4 years ago

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I used to spend a lot of my time, probably too much, on these forums a couple years ago when I was in middle and high school lol. I'm glad to see it and the site overall are still alive, I was always fond of how niche the community here is and it's crazy I already recognize some people from years ago.

If you remember me from when i was active before, I haven't changed too singificantly since then, just mellowed out and gained maturity. Right now I'm in college studying computer science. I'm hoping to spend some time reading everything new and writing and making some meaningful contributions. Also, I'm sorry for all the arguments and shitposting and any other toxicity I engaged in before lmao.

Checking back in

4 years ago

Welcome back, Fazz!

(says the owl who's barely even here owlself)

Checking back in

4 years ago

How dare you accept the capitalist dogma, swine

Checking back in

4 years ago
Fazz AND Morgan in the same thread on the same day, in the same hour. This is some kind of alignment of planets thing and now we're all getting eaten by Shoggoths. Somehow completely failed to notice this thread earlier, weird. Morgan I see lurking around now and then, but I always did wonder what happened to Fazz.

Checking back in

4 years ago
inb4 March and Madglee post at the same time

Checking back in

4 years ago
Mizal found a unicorn!