Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New member!

4 years ago

Hi! A new member here, I've read quite a few stories as a guest, and those were really good. I was introduced to this site by @Shoujoaddict , and hope to soon contribute to the site.

New member!

4 years ago

Welcome to the site, glad you're here! :)

New member!

4 years ago

Welcome! I saw you pop up in the discord and look forward to reading what you contribute. Be sure to check out the guides (under Help & Info) and go to the Writing Workshop Forum if you need any help!

New member!

4 years ago
Welcome to the site! I hope you have fun while you are here.

New member!

4 years ago
We've already talked in Discord so this feels a little redundant, but, welcome! @ghost11 is also from NZ btw, and we have a few Aussies floating around if you get tired of speaking Hindi and want to switch back to kiwi kangaroo. It'd actually be pretty cool to hear about living in India from your perspective, so feel free to make a Lounge thread if you ever want to ramble about that. Shouja says you're running a writing club at uni?

New member!

4 years ago

Well, yeah, I am kind of.  Always been an avid reader, so one day I just decided to put up a message on the unofficial group of the university asking if anyone was interested in having a short meeting in the evening. It's, uh, more of a book club than a literature club really. A few members, like Shouja, from time to time come forth and propose ideas to improve our creative writing skills, but I'm more of a reader than a writer really. 

Oh great! Been a long time since I've spoken Maori. I just hope I won't have to argue again why calling jandals as thongs is just...wrong.

Sure, I might do that in the future.

New member!

4 years ago

Well, mostly nobody was interested in poetry though...such a shame.

New member!

4 years ago

Well, I'm sure they'll come around to see your,"fiery passion for rhyme," soon. 

If I remember correctly, it was your idea to do that ridiculous all-night writing contest thing. I was shocked that people even participated in that. 

New member!

4 years ago

Aw cmon, I just said that quote once! 

You can't deny that it was fun though. 

New member!

4 years ago

Ya...convincing the warden later on that the lot of us were past curfew for the glorious pursuit of literature was fun, I'm sure.

New member!

4 years ago
Calling sandals 'thongs' is indeed strange and wronh. Makes you think you're dealing with some kind of degenerate who dresses up their feet in revealing underwear.

New member!

4 years ago

kia ora :)

New member!

4 years ago

Kia ora! Kei te pehea koe?

New member!

4 years ago
Yo~