Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I'm back!

4 years ago
I'm sorry I disappeared, I've been busy with school and visiting family. Since people have been asking I wanted to say that yes I'm still going to publish my story and I won't be leaving this site any time soon.

I'm home today for a stomach bug and I'm going to be writing all day and this weekend. I will have a story to enter in the Best of 2019 contest, it just won't be as big as I originally planned because of advice I got for cutting down the exploring parts that aren't important to the plot.

I don't know who it was that bet their points that I would win but I'm flattered and will do my best!

I'm back!

4 years ago
Welcome back! Best of luck with your entry, I can't wait to read it.

I'm back!

4 years ago
Welcome back, and good luck!

It doesn't sound like you're too sick if you're able to write, but hope you feel better soon anyhow.

15 days is plenty of time to get at least a smallish to medium sized game out even if you were starting it fresh. From what I've seen of your writing it's perfectly passable, but planning to finish a few days early so you'll have time for proofreading and polishing and testing your scripts will be ideal of course.

I'm back!

4 years ago
Hello again. Good luck!

I'm back!

4 years ago
Welcome back. Good luck with your story.