Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Infinite Story: From the Graveyard Archives

4 years ago
Commended by mizal on 11/17/2019 9:18:14 PM
Blood and corpses littered the ground. About twenty feet away, unbothered by the curbstomping that had recently taken place, a male zombie wearing a dress stomped on another zombie, while a third urinated into his mouth. A ghost waved his dick in the Elf Queen's face, but she just waved him away and surveyed the Infinite graveyard that had been the scene of the Cogite Massacre. "Wait a minute. Is that DEP?" A monkey man (actually a chimpanzee, but whatever) was walking up to her, kicking a small ghoul who was muttering about Stanley on the way, and then he spoke. "So, yeah. Sev the Wizard brought back the lost Infinite forum again, just so you know. Anyway, bye." "Holy fuck." Mizal turned to the degenerates behind her who had been arguing over whether her birthing hips were a genetic trait or unique to her. "The Infinite forum has reappeared. I hope Sev at least gave it a cleaning in all those centuries it was gone." The Cystians let out a collective, "Holy fuck" and began running past Mizal to get to the forum until they were stopped by an invisible force, just before reaching it. "Lol, fags," Mizal said as she crossed the border with ease, leaving them behind, and her and the Lich King began reinspecting their old haunts and dusting off the furniture. Then the Lich King went into the archive and began reading old scrolls. "The archive's open. So you guys can look through here too if you want while you wait for immigration services to let you in." The cricket immediately began grabbing random articles off the shelves and looking them over before putting them back. Many of them seemed to be written in an arcane cant known only by a select few, others were completely incomprehensible, and still others seemed to contain dark spells best left alone by the inexperienced. However, it was not long before something familiar caught her eye. "I think I found the story you guys told us of Breezy's march of depression." "This is so good," said Mizal, when she reread it. "What else is there in here?" "Well, there's you shilling the Twine method like an owl," the Lich King said. Mizal snatched the scroll in question away and muttered something about how she would have burnt the archives if she had been in charge and had centuries to do it. "We've all done things we're ashamed of." "I haven't," the Lich King replied. "In fact, here's a story I wrote right here." "I like this poem you wrote about the land you grew up in myself." "Here's when I first spoke against the Cogites." It was a fitting discovery, considering the occassion. The cricket spoke up again and held up a heavy stone tablet engraved with runes. "I found the old emergency protocol for in the case the earth needs repopulating. Wow, looking through the accompying notes, and the Elf Queen couldn't sign her name properly then either." "It was a different time! Plenty of respected rulers wrote their signatures like that then," she retorted. Plenty of people did it. Perfectly respectable, yes. "Sure, sure. Related, here's the results of a kingdomwide survey on incest. Also, WHEN am I going to be let in? I'm getting hungry now. SENPAI NOTICE ME!!!" "You disgust me," was the response of the Elf Queen. DEP came into view of the archive then, rearranging furniture, posting flyers in the announcement board, and ignoring those stuck at the border until he absent-mindedly hit a button. "Hey, I can go in now!" IAP said as he crossed the border. "But what about the rest of us!" "lol fags."

4 years ago
Good work, lieutenant. You did something useful while stuck outside the barrier, that's more than can be said for the rest of them.
What does the survival of humanity mean to me, anyway? When I'm dead, I'm dead. It doesn't matter how many little squirts with half of my DNA are running around. It makes me laugh when I see an Atheist author writing about how they "acknowledge the finality of death but will live on by passing their genes on to the next generation". What's the point of "living on", if you can't even appreciate it? There is none. Of course, I live in a red state, so chances are that the selection of Atheist literature available to me isn't a fair representation of Atheist authors. The religious, however, are often worse, because they usually believe there is something after this life, yet they still make a big, whooping deal about being remembered. Of course, I'm fairly young, so for all I know, I might hit a point where I start worrying about these things. Regardless, though, I don't get why people can't just stop worrying about legacies and passing on their genes and just enjoy their pathetically short (though Time-Lord-ishly long when compared to the lives of most other animals) lives.
Guess what autistic fox this chunk of boring faggotry comes from.

4 years ago
Oh, that was a good one.

4 years ago
Thanks for the commendation. If anyone has links to funny or otherwise interesting IS stuff, here might be a fine place for them, unless the original announcement thread has been dedicated to that already.

4 years ago
I have this screenshot, chosen at random: Nothing special about it, really. Just another day, back in the day.

4 years ago
That's what constitutes a brilliant day over at CYS? I dunno, man. I just can't identify. Such hair-splitting levels of micronerdery seem to me to be just another form of socially retarded masturbation. I think I could generate more illuminating conversations about my favorite Brillo pad. Or maybe by writing a Concise History of Bottle Caps or, perhaps, starting my very own Kitten Farm, complete with dirt and little ventilation holes. Those threads over there make me dizzy. If I want to feel like I'm on the fucking tilt-a-whirl, with shit sliding senselessly from right to left and back again, I'll either listen to the Insane Clown Posse or, as the brilliant Dylan Moran once said, "I'll just stand up too fast when I wasn't expecting it". I'll go even a little further out on this limb and admit that being forced to read CYS forum threads all day would very much define my own personal Gitmo. I enjoy them that much. And less.
And here's Vesnic. We got along about as well as could be expected.

4 years ago
Lol FAG

4 years ago
Commended by mizal on 11/18/2019 11:55:22 PM

4 years ago
CHAD

4 years ago
Well that one's going straight in the thread over there.

I love the expression!

4 years ago
Lmao, just realized how neatly this one sidestepped any THICC hips debates.

4 years ago

Don't you remember?

MHD said that the next time she drew you, she'd draw you in a shower curtain.

and she drew some concept art with mini-miz

You do indeed appear to be wrapped in a shower curtain.

4 years ago

That is pretty awesome. 

4 years ago

How did I miss this, this is amazing. Must've been too busy with chopped 2, I guess.

Good job cricket, very cool and good.

4 years ago
Thank you, Tim! :D

4 years ago

Obviously you already know this but I'm proud of you.

4 years ago
(Could not locate the correct dog, but close enough.)

4 years ago
Well that turned a meh evening saved by CHOPPED into a really, really good one.

4 years ago
One of the old members named Locke has been around and posting, and this old thread from when he met Chubby IRL is hilarious. Pro tip, if you're meeting someone you know online for the first time and planning to be a guest in their home (why would you do this...?), don't bring your most obnoxious friend along.

https://forums.infinite-story.com/forum/off-topic/537-concerning-locke

Oh, and if you have idea these people are, Chubby is the delusional druggie who is always presumed dead except when he suddenly isn't...I guess he's like an even more extreme version of playa? And Locke I don't know as much about, but he seems to be a pretty conservative dude who is most known for posting giant text walls that go on weird tangents (such as a recent one about the Nazi story he's writing and the Confederate flag being cool and okay) and then coming back later and deleting them.

The first thing I noticed about this little shit faced little fuck was that I wanted to strangle the life out of him. His name was ‘Steven’.

Oh, I think we've all been there...