Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Just saying Hi

4 years ago

So, a friend of mine mentioned this site when I told him about something I was making. This place seems pretty cool, so I thought I'd stick around, read some stories and maybe make one. Everything bugs out on my phone though, so for now I'm just saying hi. Hi. (:

(Sidenote: I say "so" too many times)

Just saying Hi

4 years ago

Hello, welcome. I hope you have a nice time here.

Just saying Hi

4 years ago
What exactly is going on with the phone?

For some people it helps to go into browser settings and check Desktop mode, although I thought the need for that had been fixed at some point..

Anyway, the site was made before accessing the internet from a phone was really a thing so it does run a lot better on PC. And for the PC there's Firefox and Chrome add ons for dark mode etc in BradinDvorak's profile which also improves things.

Just saying Hi

4 years ago

Oh, as I was typing that it started deleting some letters. Like if I typed "would", it might delete "wo" when I typed in u. Worked when I typed slowly though. Everything's also really small, but besides that, it works enough to use

Just saying Hi

4 years ago

I had to turn off predictive text on my phone for similar issues. It was constantly changing words I spelled correctly into gobbledygook. Like "tomorrow" might become "tomesco" or "understood" something like "derstood."

Just saying Hi

4 years ago

Weird, but that kinda makes sence. I wonder why that happens?

Just saying Hi

4 years ago
For real, try turning the RTE off in your profile. Or at least checking Desktop Site in your browser settings. My Kindle used to do the same thing.

Just saying Hi

4 years ago

Greetings. Hope you enjoy your stay on this site. There's a wide variety of story-games to sample. Also, if you want to write one of your own there are plenty of helpful articles here that you might want to check out. 

Just saying Hi

4 years ago
So, Hi.