Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I don't like being a faggot, even though I am

3 years ago

Don't tell me to go earn trophies and crap like I'm 3, attracted by Non-existent shiny objects and praise from some people i will never meet or know. I will rate a story if i feel it's worthy, and I'll keep my nose out of other peoples business, because i ain't no rat because someone is a snowflake.

3 years ago
Are you on drugs? Am I on drugs? Either way I have no idea what tf you're going on about.

3 years ago

Lol what crawled up this kid's munghole?

3 years ago

I'm 23 fucko

3 years ago
Hi 23 fucko, I'm enterpride.

So when's your rap record coming out?

3 years ago

Last time I heard that I was bullying another 14 year old on roblox.

3 years ago

If I didn't want to be called a child, my first thought wouldn't be "let me go make a thread where I stomp my feet and pout like a child" 

3 years ago

I'm a 10 year old and I HATE being called bud. I get what you mean.

3 years ago

Go back to bed.

3 years ago
You weren't going to get any of those things anyway, so you can untwist those panties now.

3 years ago
lol

3 years ago

Okay, I'll just call you a whiny faggot instead. Lol

3 years ago
It is ca ute kiddo. It reminds me on of those cute puppies dressed like Edgy edge lords... Also, like he knows that he will never gain shit out of his own skills, he just try to insult them instead. So, yeah, faggot fits

3 years ago

I'm 23... and i hate people, and cats. I also don't like being told Ooh, shiney objects, like I'm 3.

3 years ago
I know everyone is busy laughing at the brain damaged noob making a scene, but I'm still just REALLY confused wtf it's even talking about or what started this.

3 years ago

I don't think anything started this ... he just announced it for no reason. Like literally no other purpose than just making a scene.

I don't get some people.

3 years ago

Ooh shiny objects.

3 years ago

so kindly pat yourself on the back for setting me straight

3 years ago
You have 23 months in mentality age lol

I don't like being basically called a child...

3 years ago

Why did you create this forum? There was no point to it, it's just you telling everyone exactly how to treat you like some narcissistic ass. Honestly, you should've just put this on your profile if this is how you really feel- it gives the same message without shouting it out to the whole community like you're the center of this site. 

You acting like this just makes you sound bratty and stubborn- in other words, like a kid. As far as I know, no one has pressured you or done anything that warrants you saying this in the first place, so again, there's really no reason to have posted this.

And you acting so high-and-mighty and inserting curse words like they're the staple to your vocabulary doesn't help your case. Either get off your high horse, or stop being a troll.

I don't like being basically called a child...

3 years ago

I agree with you. That's why he isn't invited to my summer storygame tournament.

THwack!

3 years ago
Too young to have an edgelord sounding username. Banned.

THwack!

3 years ago
I clapped

THwack!

3 years ago
Aww, shame he died so soon. We should make an epitaph:

Today marks the end of;

hellbane,

A deeply nuanced and thought-provoking character whom I wish we got to see more of.

4/9/2020 to 4/13/2020
Approximate Lifespan on CYS: 96 hours
Inspiring Quotes: "I'm 23 fucko"
Died as a: Level 1 Faggot

THwack!

3 years ago

this dude was hacked, i know him from another game. 

the profile had Access to his birthday, so it was easy to make it look legit, and now this post is legitimately just a reason to make sure your passwords are strong, and why you shouldn't consort with people you don't know.

THwack!

3 years ago

also, how do i add a picture? is there like, a button?

THwack!

3 years ago
Nice picture though

THwack!

3 years ago
Yeah, ok, honey.

THwack!

3 years ago
Are you also on drugs? What on earth are you going on about? Do you even know whose post you're replying to? What day it is?

THwack!

3 years ago
so kindly pat yourself on the back for setting me straight

Weird, we all thought he was crazy, but it turns out he could see the FUTURE.

THwack!

3 years ago

*claps* 

3 years ago

You actually do get a trophy sent to your house. Shame you have apparently been banned, so experiencing those joys might be lost to you now.

3 years ago
It's filled with chocolate coins, too. Like really good, Belgium chocolate.

3 years ago

I'm just curious why you capitalised "Non-existent".

3 years ago

this my good people is a prime example of  a message boards version of an angry squeaker

3 years ago

This was fun to watch. I've never actually found anything encouraging people to earn trophies. The Admins have actually openly mocked the use of points as well. Thanks for the four minutes of entertainment hellbane. 

3 years ago
This thread was their only interaction with anyone, they're either an alt or they experienced a powerful delusion of a conversation that happened.

Or it was trolling. I think we can apply Occam's Razor to this one.

3 years ago

actually, just some noob hacking his account, he posted one time on a story by Endmaster he said, called alpha or something, idk, we were both going to read a thing called Eternal? since it's front page, but he stupidly made his password very short and easy, and his birthday was in his account. so.

3 years ago

i made this account just to save in the book, so, here i am ~o,o~?

3 years ago
Good luck~

3 years ago
Looks like this account got hacked too, by the same person! Damn, what a shame. I guess this is what comes of interacting with strangers when you're only 23, fucko. Well, time to stop this noob hacker in their tracks. Remember folks, this is why strong passwords are important! And something about birthdays!