Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CEO of Racism

3 years ago
Hello, fellow homosexuals. It is us, [MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION]. Here to remind you that we support your lifestyle now that it has been federally legalised and it is completely socially safe, allowing for us to capitalise on your existence now it's mainstream. Look, we even changed the colours of [LOGO]! Why did we wait this long to come out and 'support' you? Haha, no more questions, homosexual. Buy our product. Buy our product. BUY OUR PRODUCT.

Tldr - It is hilarious to see all the stupid fucking slave owning companies suddenly changing their logos to support BLM.

CEO of Racism

3 years ago
Normally I'd agree with you. I never have been able to decide which was more annoying labeling, the we <3 the alphabet people now that it's profitable and will shove it in your face, or the breast cancer pink ribbon scam. I guess now BLM can be added to the list. Something they've weirdly never bothered to do during the black history month that happens every year....

But now that I've started dabbling in buying stocks, honestly if a cynical marketing motivated packaging change to cash in on a murder makes idiots buy more products, I can't see a downside.

CEO of Racism

3 years ago

I like how all the other products are getting their rainbow on, while Skittles are like, "We're not with these guys!"

CEO of Racism

3 years ago

Bonus points for having only white skittles to go that extra mile of not supporting the BLM thing either. Lol.

CEO of Racism

3 years ago
When you write for Time magazine and they force you to pretend that Skittles and the never satisfied bitching about them on the internet is worthy of attention somehow.

That bag is actually really stylish though. But perhaps this was bad timing for white pride candy.

CEO of Racism

3 years ago

As someone who painstakingly segregates all the flavors before eating them in order of my least to most favorite, this pisses me off in ways I didn't know I could be pissed off before.

CEO of Racism

3 years ago

There was one infamous incident of some store having a sale on fried chicken in celebration of Black History month.

Went about as well as can be expected. Though there were more than a few black comedians that were like "Eh, I'm a bit conflicted, because it was a really good deal on some chicken!"

CEO of Racism

3 years ago

Buy two buckets of fried chicken and get a free watermelon ^_^

CEO of Racism

3 years ago
I never understood how fried chicken and watermelon can be racist, I don't believe I've ever known anyone who wouldn't tear both of those up at any opportunity.

CEO of Racism

3 years ago

CEO of Racism

3 years ago
Here I found this helpful template if anyone needs it for their place of work or whatever.