Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi!

3 years ago

Hey, just looking for friends on here so just leave me a message! Also how do you follow people on here?

Hi!

3 years ago

You can't.

Hi!

3 years ago
Disgusting that stalkers nowadays are so lazy they just expect to be automatically informed when their target does something rather than looking through the window themselves.

Hi!

3 years ago

Sorry DBZ, but this isn't Discord or Instagram. You can't follow people. This a writing website, you silly nugget! :]

Hi!

3 years ago

@Avery_Moore

Now see, here's a good example of IF Llama in her post had replaced her "nugget" with an "i" and a "r"(or even the "a") in strategic locations, her use would have been hilarious mainly because Llama has a reputation of being the most "wholesome" person on the site.

Of course the moment has passed so there's no point in anyone doing something similar now.

Hi!

3 years ago

Mmm. Nuggets. ^_^

Hi!

3 years ago

Hi?

Hi!

3 years ago
Sorry, your friends are not here.

Hi!

3 years ago

Hi!

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 10/11/2020 6:03:36 PM

Hi!

3 years ago

I suppose if you're really dedicated, you could get in good with the mods and ask them for people's IP addresses. Then I think from that you can find a general idea of where abouts people live. Then you just have to move there, do a lot of digging, try to dig up their email and social media. If you're lucky, you could find out where exactly they live. Then just hide in the bushes and wait. ^_^

Hi!

3 years ago
I'm accepting a flat rate of $50 per IP, this month only.

Hi!

3 years ago

They're gonna be so happy when they find all these people assisting them! :]

Hi!

3 years ago
Good luck; you'll need it.