Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Apology

3 years ago

Nine months ago, I created chaos. Then I made more, and more. I regret it all. 

Many of you know me as the ban evader, the girl who wanted to ban mizal (then the girl who tried to stop the ban). Some of you have seen my poems, some of you have even requested specific art by me, but to the majority of the CYOA community, I am the girl who created chaos. And I want to say: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for flinging myself into things without thinking. I'm sorry for my stubbornness. I'm sorry for my mistakes. I'm sorry for everything I have stirred up. I am sorry for everything I have done (I'm not sorry for my poems and art, though). The ideals of ArtsyGirl38, (or as I was originally known, MongooseGirl) will forever be gone from CYOA. I am peacefully going off. I know it's time I change, but the 'legacy' of chaos I caused cannot be forgotten, but anything can be forgiven. I am turning a leaf, making a whole new start, but to change, I must relinquish ArtsyGirl. So, goodbye CYOA, and I'll say it again. I am sorry.

Apology

3 years ago
Farewell. And thanks for the pics.

But...how could you have possibly banned mizal, and then stopped it, when mizal is a mod? This seems ludicrous, and unintentionally hilarious.

That said, based on my time here the last three years, I have come to realize that one of the popular esports people play on these forums is making new people lose their shit and causing them to "create chaos." The ultimate goal of the game appears to be guessing how long it will take before Endmaster bans the particular naive noob. As such, while I certainly do not excuse your preteen behavior, I'm assuming there were people trying to rile you up to see if they could turn you into an emo drama queen (and it appears they succeeded). That said, I'm not entirely sure how an apology like this will be received (although I suspect that it will be treated as an interesting novelty).

But regardless, I anticipate that what you believe to be a magnanimous closing of a chapter, which you take far more seriously than everyone else, will end up being another humorous blip in the unforgiving lands of CYS.

P.S.: This website is chooseyourstory.com, not chooseyourownadventure.com.

P.P.S.: Maybe you should take a couple years off and become less sensitive, then come back with a new name and behave more amicably. I think it could work out for you. I don't know how you went from the cool kid making interesting pictures to someone leaving the site, but I believe you could learn to be more calm and slower to react emotionally to posts. Just take some time to grow, then maybe some day come back and share your stories, poems and art.

Apology

3 years ago
This seems ludicrous, and unintentionally hilarious.

Yes and yes.

Apology

3 years ago

... What the hell are you still doing here? The feature was approved. You're supposed to be banned. Go on, out! ^_^

Apology

3 years ago

Apology

3 years ago
Lol, that is great.

Apology

3 years ago
This is really well done.

Apology

3 years ago
Really unsure what the point of this was, you were unbanned a long time ago and then instead of using the account all your alts fought so hard for you just vanished. Except for that time you popped up in July to randomly PM me some story chapters. I said they were a big improvement on your previous stuff, then you vanished again and now three months later here we are for some reason.

I always just figured you were one of those kids that lost interest once there wasn't any drama or attention to be had. (This thread doesn't really change that opinion btw.)

Apology

3 years ago
...the 'legacy' of chaos I caused cannot be forgotten...

What are you going on about again?!?

Apology

3 years ago

Lol

Apology

3 years ago

If I knew who you were, I'd forgive you. In fact, I forgive you anyway, because that's the kind of guy I am. If you decide to stick around after this, no one can blame you. I mean, this is still the only decent site left on the web. 

Apology

3 years ago
Internet apology accepted

Apology

3 years ago

Banned.

Lol, fag.

Apology

3 years ago
Oh, I forgot to say one thing, for your next account some day: the way to not be "cyber bullied" at CYS is for you to stay off the forums, and if you must get on the forums, when you get teased, don't feed into it. That should solve all your problems. Then you can focus on writing, and when someone criticizes your work, just filter through the flamboyant, unnecessary bullshit and focus on the specific issue they bring up (and ideally, improve upon it).

Apology

3 years ago

Also, don't create alt accounts just to talk about how awesome you are. That'll probably help. ^_^

Apology

3 years ago

Okay

Apology

3 years ago

Is the correct response. ^_^