Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Posia, School of Magic Stories

3 years ago

About a few months ago, I created this game idea. It's called "Posia, School of Magic". Basically, it was about 10 elements who would do classes. I then remembered my story from Corona Tag! The story was called Ewart, you'll see it if you scroll down. (This was also a time where I still cursed and I'm ashamed of my past self!) I then got an idea: I could just make short stories about Posia! 

So, here we are. I'll be working on the second story, hopefully soon!

3 years ago

On second thought, this is a horrible idea. >.>

3 years ago

What makes you say that?

3 years ago

I was writing a story on here, but I felt like it would be terrible. 

3 years ago

Everyone starts out writing terrible things. The only way to get better is by writing terrible things until you learn how to make them less terrible. Even if you publish a story and it gets taken down, you'll still get a chance to learn from all the nasty comments people leave on it while it's up. As for what you're doing now, there's not even much risk of that, since you're just posting in the forums where most people won't really even pay attention. You'll get feedback from one or two people, and that will be that.

Besides, the fact that you realize you're terrible means you're actually further along than maybe you used to be. Better than some of the people who waltz in here thinking they're the next Endmastsr after crapping out a 300 word story. So finish your story, if you're still up to it. Think of it as practice for next time.

3 years ago

You're right! I'll make it a storygame! Thanks, Jester. :]

3 years ago

You're welcome!

3 years ago

(Here's the prologue, it's a WIP)

"McGarthus, that's such a rubbish idea! Why would you ever think that would work?" Claudette yells, massaging her brain. "That is the same as trying to tame a chickilla! It could never work."
"Don't be so reluctant, Claudette. Who knows. We're the only mages who have a specific element. I'm Rock, you're Dark, Udalf's Fire, Rilyn's Illusion, McGarthus's Earth, Ixaryl's Water, Ironin's Ice, Freni's Light, Uxea's Time, and Arius's Poison!" Dim explains.
"Claudette's always been hesitant, Dim," Ixaryl says. "Especially when the discussion comes down to spreading our elements. Claudette, this is a one time only chance. This is Blood Moon Hour." 
She clutches a section of her long, black hair. They were right. This was a one time opportunity. "Alright. I'll give it a try. But if it doesn't work, all of you are rotten eagles.
Ironin laughs. "I was already a rotten eagle, according to you."