Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Nice this place is still around

3 years ago

So I just randomly remembered this site existed and thought I'd swing by. Really cool to see it's still around after all these years. Forum seems a little slow, but I see there are still new stories being made and that's the important thing.

I've had a renewed interest in writing lately thanks to all the time in quarantine, I might invite a couple of friends from my writing club here. But for now I'll just browse around a little and see what's new. 

3 years ago

By the way, what happened to Forum Games? Just curious.

3 years ago

The forum games got nuked somewhere around the Warrior Cats saga, where every day there'd be about a dozen new forum games that amounted to:

Firepaw: Hewo! I ish firepaw of the fire clan and I ish looking for sexeh female cat to be my mate!

Icefur: OwO. A male from the fire clan! Oh noes! My parents said I should stay away from fire clan, but he ish looking so sexeh. What should I do?

Firepaw: *Sniffs the air* A female! I must have her! *Runs towards Icefur.*

Icefur: *Purrs* This male looks so excited to see me. *Looks at bulgy wulgy* Um... Does you thinks maybe you would like to be my... Mate? OwO

3 years ago

Christ.

3 years ago

R.I.P good forums games. Your sacrifice was not in vain. :'(

3 years ago
The cats were simply banned at first, but even with them gone FG continued to deliver the cringe and more than half the people on the site were retarded kids just there to fuck around and do nothing else. It was nuked not long after JJJ promoted Endmaster...some of Kiel's flirty "in character" posts with Seto which were the last things he did on the site were lost, and most of the useless kids migrated once their nest was eradicated.

Anyhow, welcome back, Klockwerk! The story quality has gone upwards massively in the last couple of years, so I hope you take time to check out some of the new features. Leave a comment if you can; authors always appreciate it, they work hard on this stuff with feedback as the main motivation.

What was your old account? I could reset the password if you want it back.