Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I'm making a thing and yeah it's anime

3 years ago

So I'm making a visual novel and it's going to have anime titties, blood and some other cool stuff. It' going to be in CYS format so there will be a whole bunch of paths you can go down and stuff, who knows maybe you'll probably get a harem.

But yeah its a physocological horror genre so if that's your thing it would be cool if you could support.

tyty

3 years ago
Before you guys ask, no this isn't a repeat of Con Mod Seth. Seth just had a handful of crappy pencil sketches, a screenshot of Scrivener and a lot of dumb, gullible children.

Digit's got a good amount of the writing done, and I've seen some of the art. Plus I'll just ban him if nothing ever comes of this.

I don't approve of anime titties, but it'll be cool having a long time site member like Digit's project take off and succeed.

.....I know you guys who don't use the discord have no idea who he is, but I swear he really has been around awhile and is semi-relevant to the community, even if he's been ignoring it since 2018.

3 years ago
I like your funny words, weeb man. I'll throw two dollars your way when I get paid on Friday.

3 years ago

Looks interesting

3 years ago
I gave $5, good luck.

3 years ago

Thanks for the donation really appreciate it :D