Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Evening all...

3 years ago

I've been lurking for a long time on this site. Decided to show myself on here after I believe 3 or 4 years. I'm not much of a writer but I enjoy reading, so untill I gain some skill in writing i'll continue to read more and write some reviews. 

I enjoy mostly fantasy stories like LOTR and The Witcher. I have a military background and do enjoy any type of military stories as well. I currently have an unforgiving job that constantly tests the limits of my patience and sanity which is how I stumbled on to this site. Big fan of CYS, thanks for reading. 

Evening all...

3 years ago

Welcome.

Evening all...

3 years ago

Appreciate that. Thank you. 

Evening all...

3 years ago

Welcome to CYS!

We welcome you with open arms! 

Some are more open than others...

Evening all...

3 years ago
Welcome, happy to have you delurk. If you've been hanging around a few years I assume you've checked out all of Endmaster's fantasy stuff and generally know how things go around here, but let us know if you have any questions.

Evening all...

3 years ago
Welcome to the forums, I do hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Evening all...

3 years ago

Welcome, Floki!

Evening all...

3 years ago
Yo

Evening all...

3 years ago
Hmm I am just working on a military fantasy story...

Evening all...

3 years ago

I look forward to reading it. 

Evening all...

3 years ago

Welcome, I am working on a dark fantasy story that involves an ascent into godhood if that interests you.

Evening all...

3 years ago
@Unlondon How's this coming along by the way?

And if you're writing dark fantasy anyway....well you know where I'm going with this.

Evening all...

3 years ago

Most definitely. 

Evening all...

3 years ago
@Floki If you're into fantasy btw, now's a great time to jump right in and prove yourself by entering the contest. Being good at having the limits of your sanity tested can only be a plus for this one.

True you haven't logged in in ten days, but if you've really been lurking for years I suppose you might read this anyway.

Evening all...

3 years ago

I was considering it, then my work had an outbreak of covid. I have been dealing with a constant shit show and havent had time for anything but work.  

Evening all...

3 years ago
Sorry to hear that, hopefully this particular shit show will be winding down soon.

Evening all...

3 years ago
Welcome!!