Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hey!

3 years ago
Hey! I'm Lisa, and I'm new here. :D I have tons of hobbies, hate exams, and love making new friends! Text me if you want to talk! I'm available anytime!

Hey!

3 years ago

Hi Lisa, I just want to make sure you know that this site is mainly about making storygames, not friends (like a normal social media site). I'm not saying you can't make friends here; I just want you to know that that's not the main point of this site. We've got some good stories here that you can read! :)

Hey!

3 years ago
lol got it, but making friends along the way is nice too! :D

Hey!

3 years ago
Is it a wolverine in the furry sense, or as in a rule 63 version of a short hairy man with metal claws?

Anyway, welcome. Just curious, how did you find the site?

Hey!

3 years ago
Hmm, I guess I just like the name. But it's leaning towards the claws guy. A female version though, I think it's kinda cool to have claws lol

Hey!

3 years ago
Welcome to the site. I sent you a text on your phone, hope you got it. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey!

3 years ago
Thanks! I'll go check it now! :D

Hey!

3 years ago
I couldn't find the message

Hey!

3 years ago
Maybe he got your number wrong, what was it again?

Hey!

3 years ago
Or just post your social security number here and I'll look it up

Hey!

3 years ago

Don't forget your home address and debit card number.

Hey!

3 years ago
Sorry guys, my mom would kill me if I told you those things, it took a lot of arguing to persuade her to let me stay on this website =.=

Hey!

3 years ago

Honestly, I'd be a little worried if I was a responsible parent and it was my kid on here, simply due to how most of you get tarred, feathered, and subsequently banned within twelve hours of joining. But I'm neither responsible nor a parent, so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. In any case, you've managed to make it at least a couple of days without pissing off someone with actual power, which is already a lot better than a lot of people your age. I'm not exactly the best judge, but from where I'm standing it looks like you might have a chance at lasting here awhile.

Hey!

3 years ago
lol I don't like making rain without a good reason, but when I do I will give it all I got, I'm not even going to censor the swear words XD And thanks!

Hey!

3 years ago

(A/N: Hi! This is my first story but don't expect too much! But I tried to make it interesting. Whether I succeeded or not is up to you

No bitch, its up to you

Hey!

3 years ago
That seems a tad blunt.

Hey!

3 years ago
I thought it was sort of sweet he had that much faith in her to begin with, I mean obviously it's not going to be interesting and nothing she can do in the next 3-5 years will change that.

But she's free to beat Corgi up like she does with all the rest of the bullies of course. Rule 63 Wolverine vs small retarded doggo should be interesting.

Hey!

3 years ago

Lmao

I would pay to see that. I want blue corner tho

Hey!

3 years ago
lol I only beat up bullies if they try to hurt me or one of my friends, and I'm pretty thick skinned, so I don't give a f*** about insults

Hey!

3 years ago
We shall see.

Hey!

3 years ago
Was that a threat against the poor animal?

Hey!

3 years ago
It's me hoping she really does have thick skin, because starting with alternate universe crossover fanfics is playing on hard mode, and that's on top of the handicap of being like 11.

Hey!

3 years ago
Not to brag or anything, but I have written a few novels before this, so writing a fanfiction will be a piece of cake

Hey!

3 years ago

Me too...well, in my mind at least. 

They're there somewhere.

Are these novels published or are they private works?

Hey!

3 years ago
They are private, at least for now. I'm too young to have them published.

Hey!

3 years ago

I don't think there are really age restrictions on publishing itself, but that also counts on quite a few factors

Any ways, this is a decent site to hone your writing skills. Just stick with it and have some thick skin and you'll be okay. Most people your age (assuming you are like 12 or something) need a lot of work on their writing anyways.

Hey!

3 years ago
Yeah! And close, I'm 11! :)

Hey!

3 years ago

fantastic! would you mind just posting in this thread? 

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/28016

Hey!

3 years ago
Sure! Sorry I didn't see this

Hey!

3 years ago
You should challenge Corgi to a writing duel imo.

It's one thing for me to pick on you and be dismissive, but he's just some dumb dog that completely forgets the forum exists two thirds of every year. He is a low value male and you could improve your status by trouncing him.

Hey!

3 years ago

No point, I would win for sure.

Gee thanks Mizal Corgi will remember that

Hey!

3 years ago
Will you really remember it though? There will be a quiz in 3 to 5 weeks.

Hey!

3 years ago
lol Woah, that's harsh. Poor corgi! XD But yeah, I'll do that!

Hey!

3 years ago
And we'll see about that, Corgi

Hey!

3 years ago
Anyway, welcome and good luck with your projects here on the site.

Hey!

3 years ago
Thanks!