Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago

Currently doing the Stock Market Game. Just bought some dip stocks like Corteva, Switch, and Nio. I'm going for long gains, so hopefully I can earn tons of moolah. Any good stocks to invest in?

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago

From some personal experience Amazon is a good one. Everyone uses it. I'm not sure how useful it will be to invest but you can if you wish.

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
Quarantined or free, the Empire of Disney is inevitable.

I've still got a lot tied up in GME, but not sure how much longer I'll hold. Yet every time I think of selling it it goes back up, plus this might be the only stock it feels morally good to own

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago

I hear it's a good time to invest your life savings in dogecoin. ^_^

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
GME is making me so hot right now.

Diamond hands all the way bb. <3

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
Still going up... we've now crossed the $300 line. ^_^

Last time this happened they had to cheat to shut down the ability to buy anywhere in the US and sell people's shares without permission, let's see what happens this time!

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
I'll go ahead and put a 'lol' here before someone else does.

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
lol

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
Still managed to close at around $260 after the roller coaster ride, and that's with RH closing up shop again.

CNBC also proved to be able to see the future because they were able to publish pre prepared articles with citations and everything about that sudden nosedive it started taking and the consequences, before it even finished happening. Whoa, amazing!

They really screwed themselves over with all the short laddering, I have no reaction to seeing the numbers fall anymore because I'm so used to it and to it not reflecting the reality at all.

Hell they've bought MORE shorts since the last time.

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
Join some trading groups mate. I could send you discord links. Right now I'm educating myself about stock and I got some minor investments in vaccines and healthcare.

The Stock Market Game.

3 years ago
If you want to purchase some proper stocks, you want to make sure your victims can’t exit them easily. Obviously small holes in the wooden frame are imperative to stop stray hands from slipping out, as well as a sturdy lock to latch the top of the stocks to the bottom. You’ll also want to consider the type of stocks you’re using.

Medieval stocks tend to made of wood, which can cause splintering. This obviously is bad, because a splinter in the neck can lead to infection, and we don’t want that do we? (Unless you’re into that: pervert).
On the plus side this type of stock can be easily made with resources purchased locally, which won’t alert the authorities.

More modern stocks seem to made of metal, which is much harder to break out of. Some of these also include combination locks on them, meaning you don’t have to bring a key with you wherever you go. However the metal can cause cold burns on the victim’s wrists and neck, which may be dangerous if left exposed. An additional problem with this type of stock is that it has to be purchased online (unless you’re a welder), which certainly will alert the police to what you’re up to.

Personally it is my belief that stocks are an outdated BDSM device, but you do you friend. Not quite sure whyre you’re asking about them on a writing site though?

The Stock Market Game.

one year ago

The frog market can be a great way to earn money, but it's important to do your own research and consider factors such as personal performance and anal circumference. Also, consider solely trusted platforms like [LINK EATEN BY SHERBET] when you stream yourself in the act. Buying dip frogs like Spring Peeper, Pickerel, and Baw-Baw with a long-term perspective can be a good strategy, but it's also important to diversify your portfolio. There's no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to good frogs to shove up your ass.

The Stock Market Game.

one year ago

Interesting name for a bot/shill. Usually they either have the "real names" or the lazy company name they're shilling.

Been getting a lot of these stock market shills lately.

The Stock Market Game.

one year ago
Sleeper account too, this was made in 2021.

The Stock Market Game.

one year ago

If y'all can't wait for your stocks, here's some live stock !