Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

In the grim dark of the-near, not so grim future?

3 years ago

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? 

Maybe even Questions?

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/116ksCwIfwtO3kzZBzc4HXvQvtknStlirEMcDKMvx86c/edit#slide=id.gca93abd42b_0_242

(if the link is not working I'll be sure to see to it as soon as possible-might have to delete)

Note: Nicknames like e.g."British" still exist for these nations.

3 years ago
Hey! This link doesn’t work because of failed user authentication, to fix this you need to go to your google doc settings and click ‘link sharing’ so it’s on and make the link visible using the ‘forever’ time setting.
Either that or authenticate your google account, otherwise every time someone wants to view it they’ll be able to send you an email requesting access.

Can’t wait to read what you’ve written!

3 years ago

This?

file:///media/fuse/drivefs-8621e489a32d886935bf2546cb417905/root/State%20of%20the%20World,%202065.pdf

3 years ago

Alternative(?)

file:///media/fuse/drivefs-8621e489a32d886935bf2546cb417905/root/State%20of%20the%20World,%202065.pdf

3 years ago
Touch the row of dots to the right of the file name, you'll see it says 'Link sharing off'. Change it to on and then use the option to copy the link. None of that other stuff you're posting works either.

3 years ago
Lol, I think those links you’re posting are pointing to files on your computer only, try to upload something to Imgur or use html if you’re really stuck.

2 years ago

Just out of curiosity, did you ever manage to share text over the internet?

2 years ago
He did not.

It appears he logged out and then never logged in again out of shame.

2 years ago
It’s kind of a shame, I was sort of excited to read this.