Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Wishing for everyone to have a great time with family, or as much as you're able given present circumstances. 

And here's hoping this is the last Easter we're under any Covid restrictions. If nothing else this will make all the holidays and gatherings of the years ahead easier to appreciate. 

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Just another lazy Sunday for me, though I suppose I'll have to stock up on the Cadbury eggs and Reese's peanut butter eggs soon.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago
I'm going to celebrate and go to a Kill Bill protest, I like active workout and running from cops breaks the quarantine yawns.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Happy Zombie Jesus Day! ^_^

Happy Easter!

2 years ago
Commended by mizal on 4/4/2021 4:04:02 PM

I've hidden 6 eggs around the site in various shitposts of mine, and the first person to PM me their locations gets 50 points for each one. The eggs are very big, you'll know when you see them. They also may not always be on the first post- so scroll around for any big pictures of eggs! Here is a magical scroll of clues- I may release new clues later on if I can think of any that don't give it away. Good luck!

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Reminder to send these things to me PRIVATELY so as not to spoil it for the fools

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

I am stupid. ^_^

Easter Scoreboard!

2 years ago

Briar has found Egg number 2!
Briar also found Egg Number 6, but Gower found it first!
Malk found egg Number 4!
Gower has also found Egg Number 3!
Briar found Egg Number 5!
And Mizal found egg number 1!

That was quick! I'm astonished.

Because I expected this to last for all of easter, the remaining slowpokes can still claim 10 consolation points for finding all the eggs

Easter Scoreboard!

2 years ago

Damn. Really struggling to find the other 3. That'll teach me to not read every single forum thread in it's entirety as soon as it's posted. >.<

Easter Scoreboard!

2 years ago

And thanks Sent, that was fun! ^_^

Easter Scoreboard!

2 years ago

Thanks!  That was so fun!

Easter Scoreboard!

2 years ago

That was a lot of fun. I'm just going to take credit now for finding the most deeply buried egg 

Easter Scoreboard!

2 years ago

Best egg hunt ever! ^_^

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Found 5 eggs and getting very frustrated at the fact that the clue that says "Finding this one won't be hard" is the only egg I can't find. >.<

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Chronologically, it's probably the oldest one, around 5 years ago (Edited, I misremembered which one Egg 4 was)

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Thank you! ^_^

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

"Finding this one won't be hard" my ass! Does the Graveyard refer to something that I'm out of the loop on? :p

Happy Easter!

2 years ago
Yes.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Oh goody. I guess I'll just scroll through literally every single thread over the past 5 years in hopes of finding that last bloody egg. >.<

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

I think Sent should edit his clue:

The fourth egg is next to the old Graveyard.

Finding this one won't be hard.

Unless you are a retard.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Surprised that wasn't the original rhyme.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

It's one of the biggest 5-year-old threads still living

And it's extremely spicy. The first 4 words are slurs- and they don't stop coming!

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Is it in the Lounge? Or am I just completely wasting my time? :p

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Amusingly I moved the Graveyard again years ago.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

OMG, I actually found it! Woo! Totally worth it for 10 points! ^_^

Now I have to read through the thread to figure out why it's called the Graveyard.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

The reason is an old one.

I used to have a Graveyard thread which listed all of the people/alts I banned. Of course one fucktard took this as a challenge to get the most alts on there. To end his little fun, I removed the graveyard and he disappeared.

Of course deleting said thread would have been giving into terrorists, so what I actually did was post the list in one of the more infamous threads on CYS. I just edited one of my posts in the thread to do just that.

Anyway, I moved it again a few years later. There's actually TWO graveyards now. One's in the mod forum and another is in the Lounge since a new one got made for tourist purposes.

Happy Easter!

2 years ago

Fun! ^_^