Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Talk to me the new kid

20 years ago
I would like to hear from some of you other whizzes (no i don't mean it like that)

ok Julious Bradford

20 years ago
If you Julious Bradford want to talk to a choose your own adventure whiz I am the Whizzard. Check out my games you can see I'm the kitten's meow. Anyway the way to make the best games is to make them serious, I am sick of playing games that are inside jokes and that make no sense to me (like for instance your friends might call you on the phone and say "Hey orange Julius have you checked out the bradford files!") you might think that's hilarious Julius Bradford but nobody else does, let me assure you. Plus What makes makes a game hella better are pictures, lots of pictures. Many people believe Western World can't make good games, I believe this is only half true, under my guidance you can not go wrong. Plus don't put your real name down, that's a big problem I have. Any way good luck.
*Extra bonus help*
make a serious game on extraterrestrials especially the men in black, not like the the will smith men in black the real ones, I think that would be cool, or maybe the underground london club scene in the 80's. Those our just some suggestions from the master himself.

re:ok Julious Bradford

20 years ago
Well, osama, i would have to agree to make games with no inside jokes, but then again i made "the weird day" and "Lost keys". The key to making a good game is to have someone else test it. If they don't take a dump on your computer afterward, then u know it is pretty good.

20 years ago
That's funny

20 years ago
This isn't my real name Okay so i guess i got one right and besides have you even seen my games Shadow X or Run