Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

quadcam

17 years ago

Quadcam is my irritating neighbour. He mutated from clamface after he lost his password. He enjoys oozing around the place and watching Mad max. His profile is here:

http://www.myadventuregame.com/member/?Username=quadcam

quadcam

17 years ago

His quiz was pretty good.

quadcam

17 years ago
yeah... I find it hard to rate quizzes though, because they are so different from games.

quadcam

17 years ago

you need to let him know that he needs to chill on his harsh comments. ive had to delete a few. no insulting the game to an extreme, or the author.

nate

quadcam

17 years ago

Like me, quadcam is rising fast, and is already a contributor. I expect him to be a dramatist soon, but he does not have much writing experience, so that will hamper him once he runs out of rater's points.

quadcam

17 years ago

Me too

He reminds me of someone.

quadcam

17 years ago
me third... No he doesn't He lives in Adelaide, not Vancouver.

quadcam

17 years ago
Heh lol if i rate you guys harshly, tell me and il be nicer :)

quadcam

17 years ago
oh and rommel, don't talk 2 me about oozing around, at least I drag my body up to ur place, which is up hill. You wouldn't do the same DOWNHILL. and you found this term hard. I found it horribly easy.

quadcam

17 years ago
Yes, Mr. Sleep in till 1:30 PM! At least I don't have to hibernate (although I wish I could sometimes)

quadcam

17 years ago
coff coff i can imagine you at camp, so full that the ski boat stalls when it tries to tow you. The less people sleep, the more annoyed and irritable they are, is my usual calculation for sleep (unless ur some strange person..). An i don't hibernate either... im not a bear!

quadcam

17 years ago
You get grumpy if anyone interrupts you're daily hibernation before 11. Stop pretending!

quadcam

17 years ago
Break it up girls.

quadcam

17 years ago

Godslayer wont like that...

quadcam

16 years ago
(Being compared to us)