Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Last Man Standing

16 years ago
    Seven hundred years in the future, many things will come to us, including tissue engineering, flying cars, and the extinctions of many species. But, more than that, a deadly new kind of bomb.
   This bomb was designed to start forest fires, and then react with the plant material to create atomic split. Before they let it loose, they had planned to warn every city in the world to dig up a shelter and stock it well. Most of the transmissions were distorted inunderstandably, and some cities were forgotten.
   The bomb detonated and the fallout spread everywhere, except Antarctica.
In the few cities that were warned adequately, the people in the shelters realized not enough food was there. Fights broke out and many were killed or starved to death in these tiny city shelters. Disease was rampant.
   Play this game to see who is responsible, why this bomb went off, and if you can become...
the Last Man Standing. lms.JPG

Last Man Standing

16 years ago
Sounds interesting - I love post-apocaplytic stories :)

Last Man Standing

16 years ago

Yeah, I got the idea after looking at the bad things of Society as we know it. It just seemed like a rant then...

Wanna help?

Last Man Standing

16 years ago
Sorry, I'm pretty busy with work, and trying to finish writing my next story. If you need a playtester at any point though, just send me a PM and I'll check it out :)

Last Man Standing

16 years ago
Thanks.

Last Man Standing

16 years ago
I've at last put up a date for its release: June 25th.

Last Man Standing

16 years ago
Turns out I'm on a trip to Colorado later in June. I've moved up the date.