Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I JUST GOT THE MAGAZINE!!!

16 years ago

IT IS AWESOME PERIOD. The front cover was hilarious (is the guy Cysid?)! I love how I can play Magus: The Betrayal by Karacan, anywhere, anytime!

I wouldn't want to spoil the magazine for people who dislike spoilers, but I just can't help it. I feel so excited that I almost can't contain myself from spoiling!

Thank you, Chocobot and Nate (and others that also gave up time to help finish the magazine)! You guys did an amazing job :)

16 years ago

And I found the password to this account in it! (i'm darthvader_13)

riley

16 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA!

Where was it?

16 years ago

true, its in there. HOWEVER, i dont think it was meant to be abused. hint hint hint

nate

16 years ago

Alright, i'll stay out of it. lol.

riley

16 years ago
I found the password, but I wouldn't have known if it weren't for the comment Mr. Binladen wrote for the magazine. He gave it away!

16 years ago
Wel lactually its also in JFP (I think you meant you got it from teh magazine THAT I WANT BADLY)

16 years ago
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT THIS!

16 years ago
LOL, where do you live, JJJ? I lived in California and got mine today.

16 years ago

Oops. maybe a mod should delete the posts about it?

riley

16 years ago
British Columbia :(

16 years ago

Oooh, far.

16 years ago
Sadly, Yes...

16 years ago

Aw, I be living in Auustraaalia mate, where the Americans think we all talk exactly the same, and use words like mate, and beauty and sheila and crikey a lot but we don't mate!

And a message to my sweet MAG mag; Where the bloody hell are you?

16 years ago
Crikey mate... These US postal guys always take the same bloody standard 6-8 weeks to post stuff every time... (Continuing Aussie stereotype)

16 years ago
Bloody 'ell, I know! Fair dinkum mate!

16 years ago

Hey I'm glad people are enjoying it.  Hopefully number two will be fun as well. If possible I tried to give people some extras. I couldn't afford it when it cam to Australia though- Ouch Sorry Miccy. I too was astonished by Bin Ladens arrogance and stupidity once again.

I say if he's that dumb have fun with it. I don't think it would hurt to mess with him a little bit. Just try not to be too offensive to any others on the site using swares and what not or making fun of others who've died . I think if you make Bin Laden too extreme he himself will find out and edit it. I think he's in the state of denial of his actions.  Suddlety I found is this best way too get on this guys nerves.

16 years ago
Apparently I'm  dumb huh, well I wasn't dumb enough to open your package. After I got done cleaning Rasheeds blood from the pages I realized this majalla sucked. Nice rubberband binding (that's sarcasm for you stupid americans). I guess in America the great Satan they will let you print anything.  However it seems chocolate robot that you've discovered spell check finally -  hooray for everybody, for that  you deserve a cookie. I will be sending that cookie in the mail, just hold tight. Salahma Lakem Hasta La Vista Baby.

16 years ago

i havent seen binny reply in a long while!!!! (even if its by darthvader :P)

16 years ago

LOL

I wouldn't eat that cookie choco! 

march

16 years ago
damn, i checked the mail and i am unhappy to say that i do not have it yet... wonder how long it will take, if i mail something ANYWHERE in canada, it costs 52 cents and it takes a day, ANYWHERE in canada, so with the states, it should not take more than 2 days... right? lol

16 years ago

darth vader? Who is Darth Vader? I'm Binladen! Can't you dumb americans read?!

16 years ago
You know, since you're still at large, if experts hacked into the network, I'm sure they could track you down. You might wanna get off and run.

16 years ago

I didn't get MY magazine yet... :(

16 years ago
lol i received two!!!! today, and march, guess what, you are in fact awesome! :P:P:P

16 years ago
I want a magazine who do I send my info to

16 years ago

chocobot. however, im not sure how often hes on now.

nate

16 years ago
I just got the magazine today, it is teh AWESOME!! all the interviwes are great and the idea to include magus betrayal was genuis great job felshy chocobot and whoever else was invloved in this thank you for taking the time to do this.