Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 4/10/2011: Horror is created
This feature was completed 4/10/2011: We now have a horror category

Sports and Horror Categories

16 years ago

There are a lot of sport and horror games out there. Why not give them both a category?

16 years ago

Give enough examples to fill each catagory please.

16 years ago
I suggested this in another thread once, I think (as in not in my own thread but somebody else's). Change Mystery/Puzzle to Mystery/Horror.

I agree with you for sport. There are a heap of hockey related things I stumble across in Everything Else, so that can fill up the new section.

16 years ago

Sports games:

Be A Nascar Driver, Hockey Fantasy Pool, Title Race, Drafted to the Predators, Hockey History: Do You Know Your Hockey?,  Hockey Quiz- Vancouver Canucks, Hockey Quiz- What NHL Player are you?,  Quiz- Kansas City Royals

Some of these are in quizzes, some are in fan fiction, some are in everything else.

IMO- the issue with Mystery/Puzzle vs. Mystery/Horror is that mystery and puzzle don't necessarily go together.  The "maze" type games I would call puzzle games.  Same thing with 8 goals and Twenty-three.  (Also, to some extent, The Tapestry, I suppose.)

16 years ago

we would need to keep the quizzes in that category, otherwise there would be no reason to have a quiz category.

nate

16 years ago

I suppose there are a number of games that fit into multiple categories.

16 years ago
Apparently in the future there'll be little edutainment tags that'll go along with storygames and we'll abolish the whole Edutainment category. The same probably with Quizzes. Just something I heard in the forums somewhere (I can't remember where, it was a moderator or creator that said that though). It probably won't happen anytime soon, but I agree with Fleshy, Sports Quizzes still belong in the Quiz section until the tag thing is done. If it is never done, just leave it in quizzes nonetheless.