Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

T5G REVISITED MARCH

16 years ago

The Votes are in, here is a refresher on the rules:
Fifteen members voted on their favorite five games, they ranked them in order.  Giving a game first place was worth 5, second was worth 4, third was worth 3, fourth was worth 2 and fifth was worth 1.  Here are the Standings.

Runners Up
17th-20th in no order: Cryptode, DZD 3, Locked Out II, The Firebird (1 points each)
15th-16th in no order: The Gauntlent Two, and 331 Oakmont Drive. (4 points each)
13th-15th in no order: Starwars A New Galaxy, Braak the Briton, Adventures with Raven (3 points each)
12th - JFP, (4 Points Each)
9th-11th (In no order): Wal*Mart Game, The Free Hand, Postie Rips It Up (5 points)
8th: Finals Week (8 Points)
7th: Mattias the One Knight (10 Points)
5th: Light Space (13 points) - Tsmpaul

5th: Vengeance (13 points) - Badger
4th
: Ulysses (14 Points) - Tsmpaul
3rd: Magus Betrayel (19 Points) - Karacan
2nd: The Tower (25 Points) - JJJ-thebanisher
1st: Mommy can I go Out and Kill Tonight (56 points) - madglee

Rankings by Author:
Solostrike - 1
Sethaniel - 1
Miccy2000 - 1
Alexp - 1
Yunakitty - 2
Chocobot - 2
Webadept - 3
Redstorm - 3
Thatguy - 5
Freebooter - 5
Ashen Snake - 5
March5th00 - 7
Badger - 15
Karacan - 19
Tsmpaul - 27
JJJ-thebanisher - 38
madglee - 56

AS THERE WAS A TIE BETWEEN LIGHT SPACE AND VENGEANCE I GAVE IT TO VENGEANCE FOR THREE REASONS.

1. Solostrike only voted for four games (he left out his fifth).  Vengeance was one of them.  So if I let him choose the tiebreaker logically it would be vengeance.

2. Vengeance had more 1st place votes.

3.  Tsmpaul already has a top 5 game.

T5G REVISITED MARCH

16 years ago
whoops a few minor errors like i wrote 5th twice.  No biggy.

T5G REVISITED MARCH

16 years ago

THIS IS SWEET! 2 modern adventures, 2 fantasy adventures and one science fiction.  The three top catagories.

T5G REVISITED MARCH

16 years ago

lol, sorry JJJ for only providing four, i was typing it out at the time, and i immediately had to leave, lol sorry :(

T5G REVISITED MARCH

16 years ago
Its ok, No biggy,