Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Mazeman is back... again

19 years ago
Hi, this is Mazeman aka Maze_man, TheGameGuy, and TheGamingGuy. i'm back again (i can't stay away from this site!)and i made another game entitled "The Mall". It's just like my other games, so make sure to have some tissues after you play my game because chances are you'll have taken a dump on all your electrical equipment.
For those of you who enjoy wiping feces off of things, the game is in the "Modern Adventure" section.

re:Mazeman is back... again

19 years ago
Welcome back :-D.

Chocobot and I are talking about makin some big changes around here. But you know those go ...

19 years ago
I agree. I'm totally for it, too. I plan on actually staying on this site for awhile, as well, so I'll be here with ideas.

Is it just me, or are half the games in the "Everything Else" and the "Modern Adventure" category just bullsh*t inside joke games?

Although I probably shouldn't complain about that, I think I started that whole trend... lol

19 years ago
Wait, wait. For those of you who care (hi, mom) I am pulling my game back to make it "a bit longer" courtesy of Nate. He's right. No game of mine should be short.

And, god this is a huge favor, Alex, do you think you could put all my games (The Weird Day, Lost Keys, The Worst Day of Your Life, Trapped, My Name is Davis, The Day, How Well Do You Know Jim Carrey, and The Mall) under Maze_Man? So when you look at my author page you get all my games. If ya can't, then that's fine, no biggy. But if you can, then that's fine, no biggy.

19 years ago
hey mazeman, its nate aka fleshnblood. im pretty sure that i didnt put your game down but if i did then i appologize. you are one of the main contributors to this site and for that we are all greatful. keep up the good work.

note for nate

19 years ago
nate Hi I'm Zack maker of Magic panzies I think YOU need get out more you play every game and you just sit around at the homepage waiting for a # to change. O I have for you are you fat? How much do you wiegh? How many Twinkies did you consume today? If you have a bone to pick with me then get up out of your lazy boy extra wide and come and get me ( by the time you get you would of collapsed of exation fat people can't walk to well)

re:note for nate

19 years ago
ps GREEN says he hates you.

19 years ago
I think I got em all -- it's the least I can do for someone who's written such entertaining games :-D Let me know if missed one --- I moved games from Mazeman, and TheGamingGuy, and Cysid (not sure how Cy got the games tho ...)

19 years ago
Wow. Thank you very very much. I owe you.
Well, that's all I wanted to have.... now i'm hard at work with another game. Thanks.
Mazeman out!

(i wanted to think of a trademark sign-out quote... but i don't think that one sounds too great)

19 years ago
Uh.. yeah, my game The Mall is done being edited. So, its available for playing. It's in the "Modern Adventure" section.

Funny, I can actually hear you not care.

19 years ago
You can hear a lack of caring?!?!

Whoa.

I'm gonna check it out, I like your werk!