Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Horror Movie

16 years ago

Life can suck sometimes. Especially when you find out you live in a horror movie. But which horror movie do you live in? That depends on your actions. Want to go camping? You may be stalked by Jason Vorhees. Want to take a nap? Freddy Krueger might just haunt your dreams. Want to be a slacker? You may end up in a trap from saw. ENJOY.

HORROR MOVIES INCLUDED: Saw, Friday the 13th, Final Destination, Nightmare on Elm Street, Jaws, and many others.

riley

Horror Movie

16 years ago
ZOMG! I was thinking of an idea like this! This sounds awesome!

Horror Movie

16 years ago
This sounds really neat.  Seems like the success will depend on how well you know horror movies.  (And by you, I mean you, the player and you, the writer.)

Horror Movie

16 years ago

pretty cool concept. however, you used words like may and might. that implies that you wont always have problems. is that what you are going to do? or are you going to have problems around every decision you make?

nate

Horror Movie

16 years ago

Yeah, there's no way to not end up in a horror movie. Not sure y I used those words. lol.

riley

Horror Movie

16 years ago

lol, that message you all got, I sent it to everyone online and accidentally sent it to myself. lol.

riley

Horror Movie

16 years ago

ahaha well, as long as you dont reply to your own msgs its alright :P:P

i think this is an awesome idea!!! like, honestly, i would like to play this game, it sounds so awesome and it sounds so un-linear, like yeah!!! lol! my thumbs up to the idea!

Horror Movie

16 years ago

I have a really strong feeling i'm gonna get a  from JJJ and a "You'll never finish it, DV13."

riley

24/7 Horror Movie

16 years ago

^^^What do u think of the new title?^^^

riley

24/7 Horror Movie

16 years ago
This sounds awesome! I'll definatly be playing this!

24/7 Horror Movie

16 years ago
Sounds like a great idea. Interested to see the execution. (pardon the pun) :P

24/7 Horror Movie

16 years ago
cool i will definatly play it.

Horror Movie

16 years ago
I think we can all learn from horror movies that everything we do could potentially end in death. 

Horror Movie

16 years ago
lol, dont worry about the title right now, worry about the game!

Horror Movie

16 years ago
Im very undecided on this story.  My crystal ball is cloudy.  On one hand it could take awhile, youve got too many stories on the go, bla bla bla, BUT it is your niche.  I dunna, i might have more on it later 

Horror Movie

16 years ago
im writing the child's play storyline first. I've got alot done.
riley

Horror Movie

16 years ago
nice i cant wiat till its done

Horror Movie

16 years ago

UPDATE: Decided Not to include Jaws.

riley