Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 10/31/2008: Known issue... not known how to fix thoug. Sorry!

I can't log off!

16 years ago
Today I tried logging off, but it kept me on the page! I looked at the address and it still said Logon, but then the page said: YOu are currently logged on as Expander. Then I clicked to log off and it didn't do anything.

I can't log off!

16 years ago
thats happend to me so many times

I can't log off!

16 years ago
I'm not the only one but I was able to log off

I can't log off!

16 years ago
I ended up being able to logoff after like a long time.

I can't log off!

16 years ago

Delete your cookies.

riley

I can't log off!

16 years ago
what does that mean?

I can't log off!

16 years ago
Exactly what I was going to say. Your Cookies are remembering that you should be logged in. So just go up to "tools", go to "internet options" and hit "delete cookies"

I can't log off!

16 years ago
Couldn't you just leave the site?  It'll log you off automatically after a while.

I can't log off!

16 years ago
Not if you have "remember me" checked?

I can't log off!

16 years ago
God, now I delete my cookies, and it randomlly logs me OFF! Like, I was redaing an article, and I went to My Stuff and it said to log on. Then, I commented on a game and it asked my what my name and email was, but it said I was on at the bottom!

I can't log off!

16 years ago
There's just no pleasing you is there! >:(

Hahah, I'm just messin with ya.  I dunno, I've never really had that problem.. I don't think.

Does anyone else use your computer besides you?...

I can't log off!

16 years ago

I do

roy

I can't log off!

16 years ago
Ah, nevermind then.  I was just thinking that if he was the only one..... then what's the point in logging off.  But, ok.