Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 2/23/2008: done!!!

Firefox problem

16 years ago

From Silverman (thanks man):  Okay, when I click on the Add Link button, it brings me to the select destination page, but, it doesn't let me scroll down to the 'select' button on the bottom of the pop-up. Whats going on? I cant get to a page in my story because of this!

From March:  It seems this problem is specific to the firefox browser.

Firefox problem

16 years ago
    Its a good thing I also have Internet Explorer, although I highly prefer firefox. We need this problem fixed ASAP.

Firefox problem

16 years ago
the same thing happened to me. You aren't the only ones.

Firefox problem

16 years ago
Lol... i was just about to add a post about this.... i am glad i looked through the previous posts......

Firefox problem

16 years ago
now this sucks.... i tried using internet instead of firefox but my inernet runs for maybe a minute...not even...and then locks up....

Firefox problem

16 years ago
gee that stinks. i got dell vista so internet goes smooth.

Firefox problem

16 years ago
I don't know the "status" of this problem, but I'm getting the same thing.  Should I try another browser?

Firefox problem

16 years ago
Yes. Internet Explorer. However it is REALLY hard adding links and accessing pages in the adv. editor. It's got a dumb popup blocker system that blocks popups when its turned off. You have to click the popup blocker and try to get it to say "Always allow popups" and you can't go wrong. However, it never says "Always allow..." so I guess you can't edit games.

Firefox problem

16 years ago
Ok, thanks