Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Wanted

15 years ago

OH MY GOD!  BEST MOVIE EVER! 

Sorry but man I am in love wiht this movie, I have never felt this way about a film before, it is love and awesome and bullets  in some form of delicous movie juice,  it is a mindblowing blody awesome brutal greatastic fuck you of badassness

Okay time to cool my fanboy jets, I just came back from seeing it and I'm in a rush, Point is it fucking rocks, I want to get into detaile but I think it would be total doucebagy of me to spil anything, The less you know about this movie the more mind blowing it is, I'll talk more about it later when I manage to calm down and gain some prespective.

I'll just say that this movie has ruined every action movie Ive ever seen for me, There all gonna suck in comparison to Wanted, oh and Best. Final. Lines. Ever.

Wanted

15 years ago
I will definately check it out. Thanks for thereview.

Wanted

15 years ago
I just found out I read the graphic novel that movie was based on a couple years ago. 

Wanted

15 years ago
"I'll just say that this movie has ruined every action movie Ive ever seen for me, There all gonna suck in comparison to Wanted"

Wow, even Crank?... That movie didn't stop being action.  Hahah, I just might check it out.

Wanted

15 years ago
Is that the movie where old puffy lips can bend bullets in the air? Is it actually good? I'm surprised.

Wanted

15 years ago

I'm suprised as you are about its quliaty, I thought it was going to be some crappy genric matrix knockoff, But it just blew me away how good it was this movie kicked the matrix's sorry ass.

The action sceanes are amazing and breath taking and all thouse hyperboles, its not relistic by any means but it works because it never gets to the point were it feels stupid, oh @ Zero but others too if like crank I think you will defently like this, it has that same over the top kickass constent action, With a sorta meta tonguein cheek vibe.

So yeah I defentily recoomed it.

Wanted

15 years ago
Once in a while, I like a good physics-defying action thriller. And since I haven't gotten enough of those lately, I'll take my chances with Wanted. People say they liked it, so I don't see why I wouldn't.

Wanted

15 years ago
It's the guy who directed Day Watch and those, isn't it?

Wanted

15 years ago
Firestorm, you know, Crank was so action-y, I wanted to crap my pants.  So, if Wanted is as good as you say, I might wanna take some diapers. ;)  Though, I'm not a huge fan of action movies.  I rather like mysteries and stuff along those lines.

I'll try to go the the theaters one of these days, and if I don't have any money, then I'll wait for it to arrive at the 1$ theater... and if I still don't have any money, then I'll shamelessly download it like I've done with so many movies before it.  My point is:  I'm gonna watch it. ;)

Wanted

15 years ago
It's the Night Watch guy, yeah Corinth.

Wanted

15 years ago
It was really good, your were right. Excellent blend of wry humor and action.

Wanted

15 years ago
We went to see Wanted two days ago, but we left because:
1. There was an annoying buzzing sound from the speakers that was too loud.
2. We were in mixed company, and the buttsecks in Chinatown had to go.
3. We can wait for the DVD.

Instead we saw Hancock, which pwnz bitches. Anyway, I'm sure Wanted has great action, and can't wait for the DVD.