Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Burn After Reading

15 years ago

Hey guys long time no see

I watched Burn After Readng last saturday and it was freaking hilarious, I mean funnier then Tropic Thunder, Step Brothers and Pineaple Express combind.

The plots about these two gym emplyoes, who find a disk in the locker room that belongs to an ex CIA agent, and decide to blackmail him, it eventully bulids into a massive clustfuck as more pepole get involved and as the chaos grows.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/burn-after-reading/red-band-trailer

anyway here's the trailer, I highly recomend it, the acting's great, the writing's great, the score's great, the editing's great, everythings awesome, oh and did I mention that its funny? properly.

Burn After Reading

15 years ago
I totally agree. Hysterical. Plenty of cerebral and silly humor alike. All the actors did wonderfully. It's my favorite movie of the year, hands down.

Burn After Reading

15 years ago
Oh, I wish I could drive by mahself and see it. It looks HILL-AIR-E-US!

Burn After Reading

15 years ago

It sounds good. I love the Coen Brothers. I've seen Blood Simple, Fargo, The Big Lebowski and Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? and they were all brilliant.

Has anyone seen No Country For Old Men, Barton Fink or Miller's Crossing? I want to know if they're any good.

Burn After Reading

15 years ago

I  remember liking Miller's Crossing a lot.  (Gabriel Byrne)

Also remember not caring much for Barton Fink--   I have no idea what was supposed to be the point of it.

Liked No Country, good performances, had one issue with the eventual resolution of a certain character.  It would ruin the film if I said.

Burn After Reading

15 years ago
No country was meh for me. I desperately want to see Burn After Reading.