Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

I dont like it when my name is brought up more than once in a  post im not involved in... and i dont like the way you look at me >: l

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
well the world doesnt spin on it's axis for you, does it? :P

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

lol, im just saying, i dont like to be mentioned in a bad way for something that is from the past.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

Schade. Although Corinth has a point. lol

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
yeah i'm just saying that just because you may not like something doesnt mean it's gonna stop happenings

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

i know, i never said it was going to stop happening, i just said it is not some thing i like. I didnt say something like "OMG SHUT UP! You need to stop saying my name!!!!!!" i just said i didnt like it.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

You know this little arugment right here has relevance to the actually subject. Just because we don't like lame comments, what can do about them? Other than turn this site into a totalitarian site...

You'd like that, Fleshy; wouldn't you?

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

lol, just delete the comments!

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
there she goes...thinking the world will revolve around her=)

hehehe seriously realprety you're acting like a junior high ninny right now.....unless....AHHHHH!!!!! i-i-i-i.. fuck ZERO SAVE ME!!!!!

but seriously i'm 16. i can tell youre doing that thing chicks ALWAYS do....'ehhh....why me?' that kinda attitude sucks. no offense or anything. and plus...they were kidding earlier

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

i know, i was kidding too until you took it all serious and started an arguement. I ment delete the comments that bother you and they wouldnt be a problem.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

meant*

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
baby you wouldnt last a minute on the creek. its a song by chiodos. go to purevolume.com/chiodos

listen to it. it'll make you feel better. and you'll realize i was just giving you a hard time

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

i know, i was seeing how long you would go along with it =P

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
what's that i smell? it came from a male bovine's ass and it's brown........

BULLSHIT=)

listen to that song yet?

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

Naw, im going to listen to it tommorow, gtg to bed early, got to cheer at my teams first EVER playoffs in girls basketball! If we dont have snow day...  I hope not...

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
boooo!!!!

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

lol dont jynx us!

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
ti hope i get a snow day. i havent had 8 hours of sleep in almost a weeks

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

lol i never get 8 hours either

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
i dont because zero keeps me up all nights

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

lol i bet he does =)

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Your last 3 and 5 total posts in this thread begin with "lol". lol.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

i know,  i laugh a lot : )

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
lol XD

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

no anubis i wouldnt. but thanks for trying to think for me.

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
¿puedo tener tu trophy? por favor.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Actually you would. You've shown absolutely no effort to explain yourself at any time, and you've shown that you do not want to give the people (user base) any sort of power. That is the definition if a totalitarian government. Obviously Anubis is much better at thinking for you than you are.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

ive no ability to give people power. sorry, im not God. so, since God doesnt explain himself and doesnt give people powers (that they want and feel entitled to), does that make him totalitarian? lol

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

What are you talking about "he doesn't give people powers"? People's talents are the powers that God gives them. This statement is strictly from a religious point of view, but heck - that's what you're entering.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

stop taking PARTS of things and getting whatever you want people. i said, God doesnt give us powers that we WANT! every person ive ever talked to has always wished they could do this or do that, have this/have that, go here/go there. yes, from a religious stand point God would be the source of your 'powers', but we dont typically call them powers either. we call them talents. so in a sense, God gives us no POWERS at all.

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

Talents, powers, same thing. What, do you want superpowers?

God gives us those powers/talents, but as humans, we don't appreciate them. Even from a secular point of view, people are naturally inclined to want what they don't have and/or not appreciate what they have.

Again, I'm assuming that this debate is essentially of a religious viewpoint, so don't go on a witch hunt, atheists.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

I'm strongly opposed to supernatural explanations, especially of tangible phenomena.

I would say people have a natural aptitude for things because in the first 4 years of their being (which is when brains develop) they would have spent more time on some things than on others. Which is why babies pick up multiple languages so easily, and older people can't.

This is real life, and there is an explanation.

PS. Don't fuck with me, theologians.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

Wow, anubis, way to take this discussion off track.

nate says: is God totalitarian because he doesn't explain his actions, or give people the powers they think they deserve?

anubis says: what do you mean God doesn't give people powers? And makes an argument, conveniently excluding the caveat of powers "that they think they want"

and yes, God is totalitarian.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

It wasn't really me who got this topic off-topic. That joke is pretty old.

And I did answer Fleshy's point that people don't get what they want. Those people don't appreciate their powers. I'm not saying it's ALWAYS the case, but it's not a matter of want, it's a matter of living with it. So God is fairly totalitarian from that point of view, similar to how the Communists would assign you jobs and roles. But the counter-point would be that this is for the good of mankind.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
You have the power to give power. If we (As administrators) decided to create a member council, for the members by the members, then they'd have powers. No?

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Oh and when you tell Anubis to not take only a "portion" of your post and reply to it, disregarding the rest.

Way to do that precise thing to my post. I mention that you're totalitarian for x reasons and you select ONE of them and argue it. Nicely done, hypocrite.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

haha, "For the good of mankind". Right up there with the Crusaders, Inquisition, Hitler, Stalin, Castro, bin Laden, Machiavelli, etc... except in some cases replace "For the good of our country" or "For the good of mankind... except the infidels, who arent human"

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

Hey, say what you will. I'm not trying to convert you, neither.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

i dont like my name being brought up all the time either realprety. (to bring this full circle.)

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Well to fully bring this full circle, I'll paraphrase and expand on what Anubis amd Gematria said.

If you do annoying things, we'll bring you up in references, etc. That's life, you don't like it, stop being a dick.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

wouldnt a full circle, (being 360 degrees), be stopped where you started from? lol oh well, thats semantics.

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Semantics indeed. And this is another case of where you take one part of the post and ignore the rest. You are the worst for that, I can't believe you'd call Anubis out for the same thing.

That's like a serial killer calling a common murderer deranged.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

i didnt ignore anything. i simply stated that bringing this back to realprety's post would have been the proper full circle. anything after that would have been continueing in a circle. which is what seems to happen alot around here. as for the worst....all i can say is the constant insults are like constant praise, after awhile they become unnoticeable. you are about there lol

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
There is no insult in that post. You are deranged.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

calling someone 'the worst', and most recently 'deranged' are definately not compliments. nor are they meant to be. however, realprety, i agree with your original thought.

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

I believe we've established that fact. Several times.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Wow. this got a life of its own didn't it?

You know, i bet bob doesn't like it when you all make jokes about everyone being him in disguise. But does anyone care?

prety said what she said, and I can talk about it if I wanna.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
same with fleshy

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Agreed to the last two posts.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Whatevs Fleshy, sure it was an insult. Cry about it. You are the worst for this.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

whatevs 3j, im aware of its meaning. assume what you want. you are the worst at that.

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
so is that resignation?

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

resigning from what? ive stated my opinion on the topic at hand. there is nothing to resign from lol

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
bitch please. you know there's a debate/argument going on.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

not at all. i stated my opinions just like everyone else. we are allowed to do so.

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
ok then what do you call two sides discussing something, and the two sides obviously have opposite feelings...other than divorce court, i think it's called debating

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

that could be called many different things. but i still do see any need for anyone to 'resign' from their opinions. lol

nate

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

Now you're debating about whether or not you are debating.

Gem, stop trying to start arguements. They're never fun when you do.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
Anubis, last time I took your side between you and Gem, this time he's right. He didn't start shit, I did. And you KNOW it's fun when I do hahahaa :P

i dont like it when...

15 years ago

Either way, my first paragraph is true.

i dont like it when...

15 years ago
lol yeah, proving that they are debating. Point for gem lol.