Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

This is a simple game,you make a wish and the next person grants your wish but makes something bad happen.

Example,person: I wish I could have a puppy.

Example,genie:Wish granted but the next day the puppy trasforms into the hulk and kills you.

I'll start,I wish I could fly.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

(P.S. you don't have to make your awnser as wacked out as mine if you are the genie)

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

You learn to fly on the first day. but then, unfortunately 45000 feet in the air, you realize that it was just for 24 hours.

I want a cookie.

nate

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted, but you choke on it when you eat it.

I want a magic wand.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago
Granted, unfortunately you don't know to use it, and accidentally blow up your own house.

I wish I had Metal Gear Solid 4 for the 360.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

granted.

unfortunately you were dooped like many others and your 360 scratches it right after the opening sequence.

i want 10 million dollars.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted.

Unfortunately it was stolen from your local bank. You are arrested.

I want to live forever.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.

Too bad you didn't ask for eternal youth. The more you live the more painful it becomes just to breath or move. You can't bear it, but you can't commit suicide either. The apocalypse happens a week before scientists would have discovered the secret to youth. (By apocalypse I mean the great invasion of the Overminds)

I just wish I had a delicious, good-tasting grilled cheese sandwich that doesn't belong to anyone else, won't cause any fights, is made from authentic, legal uninfected cheddar cheese and whole grain bread and nothing else, tastes like melted cheddar cheese, isn't too dry or wet, doesn't make a mess, doesn't stick too much, is cooked and grilled to perfection, isn't alive, nothing harmful or undesirable on or in it, won't attract wild animals, and is just delicious enough to enjoy so it won't consume my life. It should have a bread surface area of three square inches on both sides and one inch from the top of one piece of bread to the top of the other. The bread must be firm but not hard or stale, and not be moldy soggy, etc. The chef who made the sandwich must be someone I know and trust who in no way tampered with the sandwich malevolently. It must have solid form holdable in my hands and can't contain the cure for cancer or AIDS, an alien baby, or anything else important. I can't feel or be too bloated or sick before or after I've eaten it. It can't make me thirsty or crave anything else. I must be in a comfortable position under no pressure while eating my sandwich, which means I can have my sandwich and eat it too.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.

While eating your delicious perfect grilled cheese sandwich, you are distracted by the perfection of the miracle sandwich, and don't realize your house is on fire. You are burned to ashes.

I wish I was the king of the universe.

riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

granted,but then a large group of rebels climbed up your castle(or house)walls and they toutured you in unspeakable way until they fed you to the giant man eating lizard.

I wish for an indestructable ,light weight,bouncy,bubble shield(with tiny air holes that can filter out toxins)that I can turn off by me saying a special code(Yet simple so I don't forget.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

(I know I made errors up there,save me the drama please)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, an assassin that was mutated to have the ability to pass through any object enters your bubble shield and strangles you to death. Then he burns the body and lives in the bubble for the rest of his life.

I wish I could die peacefully and go to heaven.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Wish granted, but when the time came you had 10000000000000000000000000000000000000$ and you were the ritchest man in the world, the money had corrupted your mind and you were so greedy that you didn't want to go.So you were sent to hell being dragged down by the entire deamon army,that was the last time you ever saw light again.

I wish for my body to be made of indestructable, diamond hard. chain mail-like material and my organs to be made out of the same rubber like materialand my bones are solid diamond and my blood is- well,you get the idea.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You immediately topple over unable to support your own weight, never to move again.

I wish koolgai's corruption of Anubis' wish made more sense-er, I mean,

I wish the Wii's hardware capabilities and third-party games didn't suck so bad.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted!  Now, given the power of the once-crappy system, Wii sales skyrocket!  Now that all have Wiis, the no longer feel the need to have other systems, so they throw their PS3's and 360's out.  Sony and Microsoft, realizing that they cannot deal with the new technology, drop their videogame divisions and start focusing on the more practical things, such as Walkman Cassette players and laser pointers.  Nintendo, with it's new monopoly, starts to produce shittier and shittier games at unbelievable prices!  The US government takes heed of this and commits to put an end to it all, but because Nintendo is so strong, they can afford to build bigger and better weapons than any country.  Withing 14 days, they take over the world, enslave us, and force us to play Mario Party 5000 till the end of time.

I wish for a corruption-free society.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted! But then this society dies of the plague. Sad. ;(

I wish that Seth would start the Medieval Knights community game.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. Excepts you're in a real battle and die

I wish for a cardboard box so I can make a fort. : )

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted, you get the cardboard box and build a fort, to find that it's a rotten cardboard box and it's totally infested with maggots, they go in your eyes and eat your brain out.

I wish for nothing

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, but now you're sad about it.

I wish I was a fish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. That sucks. You get eaten.

I wish I was amazing.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You are the amazing EMP, destroying all microchip technology in a 100-metre radius. Several restraining orders are filed, videogaming becomes impossible for you.

I wish for socioeconomic equality and human rights to exist simultaneously. (ie, no KGB, fair elections, but no super-rich or super-poor either)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.  It fails shortly thereafter.

I wish there were fewer idiots on this earth.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. We promptly overpopulate and all die.

I wish clothes weren't a necessity.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.  We all die of cold and infections.

I wish for a grasp of true freedom.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. While enjoying your freedom, you find yourself in a desert and eventually die of exposure, dehydration, and bloodloss because some asshole shot you with a bow and arrow.

I wish to be able to stop time.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Too bad you stop as well.

I wish my wish would come true...

riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately you get caught in a neverending loop.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.  Unfortunately you get caught in a neverending loop.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
LOL AHAHAHAHAHAH

I wish for an infinite supply of pure awesomeness in a jar.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

granted. Unfortunately you drop the jar, it cracks, and the awesomeness is unleashed upon a world not ready for such awesomenotosity. The planet inplodes upon itself.

I wish the zombie apocalypse was upon us. (Make THAT worse! Ha!)

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
The zombies turn into walking Miley Cyrus's

I wish for the worst possible thing ever.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

AAAAAAAGGH, NOT MILEY CYRUS APOCALYPSE ANYTHING BUT THAT!

Oh, um, granted. George Bush becomes president for life, but due to total outrage actually gets impeached this time. Oh, and in the frenzy you get trampled to death by a mob.

I wish October would post in the mafia game.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
one wish unable to be granted.

i wish the leafs would win the cup.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Another wish unable to be granted.

I wish that Simple Plan, Pink and Celine Dion were banned from ever making music again.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
GRANTED AND HAPPY ABOUT IT. Unfortunately, you realize you're in love with Celine Dion and then kill yourself.

I wish you guys would fucking finish mafia, so we can play another game.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. It's called Wish Corrupter.

I wish my head would asplode.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Your head explodes but it painfully reconnects itself back together

I wish I was dead. (Make THAT worse)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You go to hell, leaving behind the million dollars you almost won from the lottery.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.  You know what to wish for.  Unfortunately, you wish people's wishes stopped coming true.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Fortunately, Seth doesn't wish for anything.

I wish for world peas.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. It starts to rain peas. Unfortunantly, they never stop, ever. Eventually they fill the ocean, and we all drown.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
(Sorry, forgot wish.) I wish for a meatball sandwhich!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, the wish doesn't come true as per Melike's last wish.

I wish for you to SHADDAAAAAAP!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Now Silver cannot finish the mafia.

I wish I knew everything.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You now know that you suck at life, so you try and commit suicide.

I wish that I could come up with a wiity wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

You think of an awesome wish but then you forget and you wish for a cookie instead and you choke on it and die.(EVIL COOKIES>=) )

I wish for a perfect,immortal,eternal life(with eternal youth) with no consoquences whatsoever.(SO HAHAHAHA :p)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

(Just kiddin' about the laughing part, I think you guys are cool)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. That doesn't stop life from sucking. Forever. Well, at least until the Overmind invasion. You and DV13 hold hands when it happens. Wait, no. Scratch that. No hand-holding.

I wish I had a healthy sleep schedule.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
granted. but then you miss TBS's man made movie flicks (is tbs even still in business now?) and all the other great movies at night.

i STILL wish the leafs would win the cup/

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
FAILURE TO COMPUTE. SITUATION DEEMED IMPOSSIBLE.

I wish to meet Tim McIlrath.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, Unfortunately, due to the fact that I have no clue who that is, he does unspeakable, terrible things to you, such as *this portion of post has been deemed innapropriate. dont let it happen again. nate*

...You guys can do that now?...Damn,....I hadn't even posted it yet....Holy *this portion of post has been deemed innapropriate. dont let it happen again. nate*

well,...I wish I had those parts of my post back.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK.

I found that EXTREMELY funny.

btw. Tim McIlrath is the lead singer of Rise Against.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Oh and you get them back, but start a massive flame war because apparently they had to do with alzheimers and thats not acceptable.

I wish to laugh right now.

Oh.. well would you look at that.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

You laugh but Nate (or nate) takes offense and sends Super Mega Deth Christ 2.0 Beta Version to your house to kill you.

I wish nate was here...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Lol, oh.

Well in that case he goes all vegatarian "save the rain forest on your ass and you are bored to death.

(Lol, funny thing is I love that band)

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Save the rain forest from George Bush maybe, gotta get their political side in there. But wait.. they've got a romantic side too... Hmm..

Nate arrives and we all die laughing.

I wish that the sun would stay up for longer.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. It never goes down, but that means the Earth stops spinning completely. The ecosystem collapses and everyone dies.

I wish I could be as funny as DV13 and Maze Man combined.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Will never happen. No one's as funny as Mazeman, let alone him and someone else.

I wish this thread would end.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

lol, melike, you shouldn't even mention me and mazeman in the same sentence as the word "funny". He s way funnier than me. But thanks though.

granted, but then riley fucks it up by posting. Dumbass.

I wish i had a bicycle.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
You don't have a bike?!?!?!?!?!?! Well.. Fuck dude, I'm not even corrupting that one. You deserve a bike.

I wish the Canucks would get Mats Sundin on the ice already.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately he dies because he ate too much maple syrup this morning and cracks and falls through the ice and drowns and shit.

I wish I my vacation lasted...forevarrr.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

granted, unfortunately your definition of vacation and your genies definition differ. you die 'forevarr'

i was for better nate insults.

nate

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
*wish

granted. your mom so fat that when she jumped for joy, she got stuck!

i wish for the leafs to win the cup...s till!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, the cup is filled with poisonous snakes and fleas that devour the Leaves.

I wish that nate's insults would make sense.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
That happens and suddenly the world simultaneously combusts. Basically, hell froze over.

I wish for Alex to throw us another update.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. He's closing the site.

I wish for Roberto Luongo and Chuck Norris to have an epic battle for our amusement.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Chuck Norris wins.

I wish that somebody, somewhere, would sneeze.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. George Bush is drooling over his nuke control pad, savoring his last moments with it. He sneezes. Fill in the blank.

I wish JJJ would have answered my Chuck/Roberto wish instead for epic lulz.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Oh, wait. Never mind.

I wish that Palin ran for president for teh lulz.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted, she wins and we all die.

I wish that the Venus Project would come to fruition.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Which Venus Project? The one to end poverty or the one to get to Venus? I'll go with the poverty one.

Granted. Nobody is poor. But that doesn't mean everyone is rich.

I wish that teachers would not hate Wikipedia.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Wikipedia disappears. Now they don't have it to hate. Or for an alternative,

Teachers now love it. They flood the site editing it like crazy and creating long talk pages. They make it thoroughly unenjoyable and unuseable.

I wish Rommel would finish The Lines are Drawn. (Which I'm sure he's hard at work with)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately it's only half-way finished and everyone gives it 1's. (BTW, I love you Rommel, no homo.)

I wish more people at my school liked video games.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted but it comes at the cost of you-having-to-make-out-with-chuck-norris-for-twelve-hours. Then you somehow graduate in like 2 weeks and lose contact with evryone anyway, you commit suicide, realizing you made out with chuck norris.

I wish for school to get postponed another two weeks instead of going back tomorrow.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Too bad I hunt you down and kill you in a voilent rage.

Because I can.

...I wish I would go on less violent rages...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
LOL @ THE RANDOMNESS!

You go on less violent rages, dedicate your life to something productive, become rich and then go on armed violent rages. You can't escape.

I wish Meghan Fox would come to my house :P

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. She comes to your house. Your not home. She leaves. Then she goes to my house. I'm home.

i STILL wish the leafs would win the cup.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

(LOL Nice)

Granted. Now shut the fuck up.

I wish that Solo would stop crying about the Leaves.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Leafs, idiot. Leaves are things that fall of trees. Just like it's the Canadiens and not the Canadians. And I'd love to grant that!

I wish that it would stop fucking snowing here.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. The snow melts away and you have a few days of warmth for a change. Since the snow is gone, the police find that body that you buried, you sick monkey.

I wish my homework was done so I'll learn not to procrastinate all break without having to actually face the consequences.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted,then you radomly set on fire for no apparent reason.^_^

I wish I knew what I wish for.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

granted. you wish to be viciously killed by DV13 for trying to steal the "random" thing, but making it unfunny...

I wish koolgai to be killed...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. He takes you along with him. Fucking Martyrdom.

I wish I could get headshots easier in CSS.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately you spend so long perfecting your headshots, that by the time you have it down, everyone has long since forgotten about CSS.

I wish Anubis would stop making out with Chuck Norris in front of me. It's weirding me out.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.

I wish that Microsoft released amazing DLC for free for all the games that I have and will have, and that I will never lose connection with XBox LIVE and be able to enjoy my games forever with all my friends, always.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Your friends are cannibals. They eat you. (never said they were GOOD friends)

I wish Anubis would die.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

(...Especially because most of them live at least at the other side of the state, country, or ocean. You fail.)

Granted. I take you with me and torment you in hell. Fucking Martyrdom, bitch!

I wish that DV13 would stop taking everything so personally.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, he was never taking anything personally in the first place, so you wasted a wish.

I wish that this wish was incorruptible.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Too bad.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish that I could have had to had to have had to have had to have to have had to had to had have had to have had.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Genie said no. Don't shoot the messenger, the genie said it, not me.

I wish I had an ice cream cone.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. There's no ice cream in it. What's more, it's stale.

I wish I could go back in time to have a hand in creating this site.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortuantely YOU had a hand in creating the site. 'Nuff said.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Err.. I grant your lack of wish.

I wish for this wish to not come true.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.  Unfortunately you get caught in a neverending loop.  Again.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Epic fail at wishing seth :P

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I can't wish-- we're caught in a neverending loop.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I guess I wish we weren't caught in a neverending loop.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Or perhaps I wish this game were over.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. I think it would be REALLY funny if I deleted the thread.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

umm...i'm gonna pretend you said, "I wish it would be REALLY funny if I deleted the thread."

granted. Unfortunately you didn't do it. Therefore, it's not funny.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish that JJJ would delete this thread, lawl, and then have koolgai flip teh shit.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Grnted. Unfortunately, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you in the face.

I wish I would start remembering to post a fucking wish...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Wtf is grnted? lol

Granted. There...there you go.

I wish I had a million kajillion air.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

You post a wish, but then something bad happens.

I wish to be awesome!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

The genie laughs at your weak attempt to be humorous and kills you.

I wish Bob hadn't told me that his balls haven't dropped...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Wish Granted. I sent you spam instead!

I wish for a snow day on Wendsday.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

No no no, the genie killed you, remember?

I wish weatherboy would leave...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

LOL Your balls will never drop!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111ONE

*wipes tear from eye* Oh ho ho, that's priceless mah boi.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Anyway,

Granted. Um, just hold on for a few minutes/hours. We need to sufficiently rape him first.

I wish that Bob wasn't such a fag.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Not Granted, won't ever happen.

LOL @ DV13 for 2 reasons

A) "No no no, the genie killed you, remember?"
B)

Dv13: So when are your balls going to drop?
Bob: They won't ever drop.
Dv13: . . .

ABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
I wish for more hilarity.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You're a fat ugly hooker with no friends and a huge...bleeeeeeeeaaaaargh on your face and back.

Oops, that's already the truth.

I wish I could live with the dinosaurs. And ride a Pterodactyl without falling, getting eaten, starving, dying, having painful experiences physically or mentally, and doing a hot, STD-less chick that is totally all over me and will only want me for the rest of eternity. But hot, I mean like FUCKING EFFIN' HOT.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted but you dissapear for unknown reasons, as she approaches you.

And I wish I was fat, that would be sooo coool!

I wish to be fat.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Unable to be granted. You can't ask twice, mothahfuckah!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Actually I can ^

Asshole.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Fine, then unable to be granted because you're caucasian.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Racist Pig. How do you know I'm white?

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, Jared knocks down your door and forces you down and sucks the fat out through your dick.

I wish JJJ was my boyfriend...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted.. but I commit suicide.

I wish Anubis wasnt a sick fuck :P

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. I am still a fuck sick, though.

I wish DV13 and JJJ would make a 2 guys 1 cup vid. I wouldn't watch it, but I'd send it to your mothers.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Pretty sure you would watch it, you sick fuck.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I'm not a sick fuck! I'm a fuck sick! Asshole!

And yes, I probably would watch it anyway.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Dude, that's not something you admit to.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

granted. I make it loop over and over on your computer.

I wish I had a pony.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. Nothing bad happens :O:O:O:O:O

I wish people actually looked like smileys for a day.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I WOULD DO THAT IF I HAD THE VIDEO!

Granted. The pony tramples you. Boohoo.

I wish that DV13 hadn't died. ;(

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. You take his place.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Banned for forgetting a wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
ROFLCOPTER LMAO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. But i'm a zombie. The apocalypse beginsa.

I wish Anubis hadnt fucked the world over...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Way to be late :P

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

haha fuck u. lol

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
I wish for world peace!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Too late. Sucks, I know.

I wish I could go through a zombie apocalypse and survive, while retaining my sanity and exiting the hell unscathed and with all my friends and people in my party alive.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted but you're an ugly zombie and you end up being some slave and worshiping Zombie Norris.

I wish to eat the ribs my family is cooking right now. Hurry the fuck up!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, but you do that after making necrosexual love to them.

I wish I could fly forever.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. They're not ready yet but you eat them anyway. Nasty.

I wish I could keep up with all these posts.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. NOW STOP SIMUL-POSTING, ASSHOLE!

I wish I had a new keyboard.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, but it's my old one.

You don't want to know.

...I wish he knew...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted, it looks like chuck norris, you break it while making out with it.

Melike is banned for interrupting the awesome triangle that is Anubis, DV13 and 3J

I wish for tranquility (fat chance eh?)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately it is interrupted by a chainsaw-wielding maniac who slices your family into tiny bits, forces you to eat the bits, and then slowly dismembers you and then leaves you to bleed-out.

I wish I could read.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. (Wow you must OWN at guessing what's going to be said ROFL)

I wish Anubis was blind and deaf and dumb.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Fuck you, I'm actually blind motherfucker.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
ROFLCOPTER! I BLINDED YOU WITH AN E-WISH

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24mZ0UZYyKk

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. He bitches and moans and post gibberish.

I wish I had a lesbian...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. But I snatch that snatch and we make sweet love in front of you while you watch helpless and envious.

I wish I wasn't amazing for a change.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, but Obama comes and forcefully shuts down your operation because he holds a monopoly on change.

I wish I had the board game Monopoly.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, you choke on that fucking clothes iron and die.

I wish Melike wasn't such a noob.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted but the little white man with the top hat kicks your ass.

I wish I was fat...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Uh, I don't need to grant that. It's done already.

I wish I hadn't nuked the fridge.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Uh. I don't need to grant that. It's done already.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish I was fat...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish I had infinite wishes.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Uh, I dont need to grant that. you're gay.

I wish I was fat.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted.

I wish I wasn't full but damn those ribs were good.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You puke out the ribs and forget the taste of the ribs because the puke is so bad. Kinda reminds me and you of 2G1C.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

You're not full but damn those ribs were horrible.

I wish I was dead.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, your death is slow and painful.

I wish DV13 was actually funny at the current time.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. Roflcopter, Anubis, I've never tasted 2g1c, so I can't forget its taste by puking.

I wish Anubis made sense.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. It's reminds you of the VIDEO 2 girls 1 cup.

I wish JJJ wasn't such an imbecile.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Impossible.

I wish Anubis would stop commiting incest.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Sozz.

I wish DV13 would stop fingering his infant son.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. But since i've never done that, you wasted a wish.

I wish Anubis would stop fingering his mother.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. DV13's infant son starts fingering him.

I wish I belonged.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Unable to grant wish.

I wish Melike didn't epic fail so much.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Dude That was ownage by melike you fucker, stop being a dickhole.

I wish Anubis wasn't such a fail at being an asshole. If you're going to be mean, learn how to do it, fucker.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

FUCK YOU ANUBIS! FUCK YOUFUCK YOUFUCK YOU!

riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Too bad you belong in hell.

I wish Melike would leave. (love you melike)

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Bye-bye!

I wish DV13 wasn't so mean!!!!!!!!!!111111

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Melike's last reply was awesome, assholes.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. :) I'm sorry. Love you.

I wish I could make up for my sins.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. To do so, you sell you and your family into slavery. I AM YOUR MASTER!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!

I wish we could keep this forum binge up all week!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately nate convinces alex to ban us.

I wish I had my two front teeth.

Rley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

BANNED FOR BRING THAT INTO THIS THREAD.

Granted. Bob steals them because he lost his.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish Anubis made a wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. I have made a wish in the past!

I wish that Melike would stay here.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. But you have AIDS.

I wish I haad 3 more wishes.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Why the fuck are you guys wishing for more wishes, we have infinite, you idiots.

I wish to eliminate all assholery from the world.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You start with yourself.

I wish for an India Rubber Ball.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Too bad that includes you.

I wish I had a working bass pedal for RB2.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. The meaning of haad is wasted.

I wish I had 3 more wishes.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. How do you feel?

I wish for a Obama bobble-head.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. It gets stolen.

I wish Friday the 13th Remake was out NOW.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. The remake is a documentary, and you are the last victim.

I wish I was the director of that movie.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. The entire crew including the director is murdered as well.

I wish I wasn't hung over from that posting binge.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago
Granted, since you can't be :P

I wish you guys would find some way to make it either snow another like 7 inches and put school off again OR melt all the slushy snow and make it disappear.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted.  Unfortunately, all the slushy snow melts and floods my apartment. 

Which is actually happening.  Filthy groundwater is seeping up through my floor.  Everything I own is either in boxes in the second bedroom or piled on top of furniture.  I hate you 3j.

I wish 3j had to live somewhere that flooded.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted.  All the slushy snow melts and floods JJJ's house.

I wish I was SPARTAH!!!

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago
That really sucks Seth! I feel for ya, luckily if water leaked into my house from the ground level, I wouldn't really care :P

And Anubis, that's a stupid wish, you epic fail and die for even wishing it.

I wish for an end to Seth's troubles.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted.  Unfortunately, we were both wrong and there is a hell.  Damn.

I wish Angelina Jolie would stop adopting/haivng kids.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted. Seriously. Granted.

I wish my friends had 360's so we could play online together.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Wish Granted. Your x-box is virus contained and connecting to the internet corrupts the entire World Wide Web in about 3 hours.

I wish for a genie that gave me three wishes

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted. You waste them on "I wish for a penny. I wish for a dime. I wish a 100-ton metal...thing crushed me."

I wish a 100-ton metal...thing crushed me.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted.  You are reincarnated as a female squid.

I wish I had a copy of Photoshop.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago
Careful pirating it, really easy to get caught, requires disconnection if internet, etc.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

You forgot to wish for anything.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago
I wish for you not to get caught :P

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted.  I didn't get caught because I chose not to pirate a copy of Photoshop.  Unfortunately, I still don't have Photoshop.

I wish someone I knew would buy me a copy of Photoshop Elements.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago
granted. but you go into debt, go broke and starve.

I wish for a Coke (Coca-Cola)

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

(You just skimmed, huh?)

Granted. Unfortunately, someone hands you a Nuka-Cola, and you die of radiation sickness.

I wish I had my own personal VATS system that only I could use and would always work in perfect condition.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, you suck for playing too much Fallout 3 when I can't.

I wish I had anubis's copy of Fallout 3.

Riley

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted.  Unfortunately, you can't play it cause it's 360 and you only have a ps3.

I wish Mister Burke would come back to Megaton and we could move to Tenpenny Tower together. 

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately I killed him.

I wish I could find more ammunition easier.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

(I have 360. You phail. lol)

Grantred. You find a bullet. in your brain.

I wish I my last wish had actually been corrupted.

Riley

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

(One headshot won't kill me.)

Your grammar broke. Sorry.

I wish I had an extra second.

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Would be granted, but I killed you for being a grammar nazi. You little bitch.

I wish Anubis would die again.

Riley

Evil genie game ^_^

15 years ago

Granted. Hurk!! Bleah....

RESPAWN IN 3 2 1...

Hey guys.

I wish my computer had a better graphics card.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Your new graphics card works well, but the rest of your computer can't handle the 1337 gr4fx and promptly asplodes.

I wish a new mafia game would start soon.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. A mafia game starts in a daycare centre not far from your home. Toddlers with tommyguns overthrow the neighbourhood, and you are shot, or recruited by a mafia pimp, whatever you want.

I wish for something to go wrong with this wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted... You caused a paradox. The world attempts to fix itself, by killing you.

I wish for World Peace.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. The world explodes. It's pretty peaceful after that.

I wish my house was immune to power outages.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. However, it is NOT immune to my previously mentioned random violent rages.

I wish my random violent rages were less random, but more violent.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You now have a nuclear fission plant in your backyard, get rad. poisoning from the waste and turn the entire neighbourhood into a plutonium dump, lowering property values. I hope your happy.

I wish to know the secret of transferring energy without wasting anything (ie, no increase in entropy).

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. The oil companies assassinate you just like they did to everyone else who learned the secret.

I wish I owned a successful oil company.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You and your evil corporation make a killing as oil prices skyrocket, but soon drilling for oil becomes too expensive. Excepting the rich and the ignorant, renewable fuels take over the planet. Sales plummet and you are forced to disband the company and sell the now-useless machinery for scrap. With your lowered personal security away from the corporate building, a freedom-fighter heathen terrorist manages to assasinate you, looting your ill-gotten money to build the world's first space elevator.

I wish for the creationists to realise how shaky creationism is, instead of just bashing evolution.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

(You guys have made powerful statements and/or cool future scenarios with your wish corruptions. Very cool!)

Granted. Now instead of calling themselves Creationists, they become the Crusaders of the New Age and begin terrorizing "non-believers", "heretics", and those of other faiths. Including you.

I wish that Americans weren't so stupid.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Americans become smart and leave the planet, causing massive wars for the rest of the planet, who are unprotected by them, and a huge war starts in an effort to populate America.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

...I wish Miccy made a wish...

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.

I wish there was musak in the background while we waited for Miccy to make a wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. It's screamo death metal. (tee hee)

I wish screamo and death metal could coexist in harmony.

riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, "harmony" doesn't mean consonance, so you bleed out through ears.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

*sigh*...I wish anubis made a FUCKING wish...lol

riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.

I wish for a fucking wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Your wish is chosen for you. You wish for sex-deprived cannibals to come to your room tonight...

I wish anubis wouldn't die...

riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Both you and he are trapped in decomposing bodies unable to move any limbs or protect yourself from the crows pecking your eyes out. And the necrophiliacs.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish I could create Rommel's wish for him.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately the genie has placed limitations on this particular wish. It can only benefit me and what I stand for. It cannot send me insane, bored, tortured, dead, in pain or suicidal. It's effects can only apply to me and what I stand for.

<say my wish on your next post anubis> 

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Unfortunately, those limitations only applied to anubis. I choose that your wish is to be raped by a fat  man in a bat man suit.

Riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

...I wish DV had posted a wish...

riley

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

The limitations AND the wish making capabilities apply to anubis. That last post was invalid.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish Rommel would shut the fuck up. Also, I wish I had a dime.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately I only do you the courtesy of "shutting the fuck up" for three seconds. Your dime is counterfeit and you are hauled off by the fraud squad.

I wish David Gemmel was still alive and writing awesome fantasy novels, and when I say awesome, I don't mean he switches his style of writing to twilight or somesuch.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.  Was David Gemmel really that awesome?  I think I read the jacket to one of his books once and I thought "Nah."

HIs Wikipedia entry seems to have promise, though. 

Anyway, David Gemmel comes back to life and writes awesome fantasy novels.  The world needs more awesome fantasy novels, no way I'd screw up that wish.

I wish I could read Russian so I could read the rest of the Erast Fandorin novels directly from author Boris Akunin's website.  How cool is that, really?  An author posting all his novels for free on his website. 

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You now live in Russia and can no longer speak English

(Actually, he is not alone. Joe Dever did the same thing with Lone Wolf, etc...)

(Yes, Gemmel was FANTASTIC. I mean it. If you ever see one of his books, read. His genre is about "heroic" fantasy, about heroes overcoming great odds etc... He is very good at creating worlds, evoking emotion (mostly disgust at the slaughter on the battlefield) and paints good characters, complete with their own style of thinking. He also never sterilises it, the novels come across as bloody, rude and real. I can't fully describe what makes it awesome, but you should definitely read if your sick of fantasy like twilight.)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Я счастлив быть русск!

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Я желаю что я знало если этот перевод был точн.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

ummm, granted. lol and you now move back to america where you speak english (for the sake of eveyrone here lol).

I want a house.

nate

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. It's haunted.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish I could think of a better joke than, "I wish Rommel made a wish".

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

granted.

you come into possession of the elusive "Best Joke Ever". However, upon releasing it upon the world, they find it not that funny. you are now responsible for killing humor.

I want to have some ice cream.

nate

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

So do I.

I wish iTunes, Xbox LIVE, and electric and water were free.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Granted. Heating is so overused world-wide that global temperatures raise and Fleshy's ice cream melts all over his lap. We all laugh at him.

I wish my friend would sign on to MSN.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

He does and becomes an arsehole spammer, constantly wanting to talk about scarily feminine things. Also asking your phone number and IP so he can give it to some total strangers. Who own russian websites.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

O and

I wish for eternal youth and for my life to be full of fun, good health, good food and no harm.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, I haunt you.

I wish for a real-life working suit of Power Armor and a Power Helmet, Power Armor training, in perfect condition, that's easy to wear, lightweight, cool, still durable, and can never be stolen or desicrated in any way.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
Well according to his restrictions, you must have been a fun haunter, and he must have enjoyed your haunting, way to fail at messing with him.

Oh and you die one time when not wearing the suit. I wish for an awesome dream tonight.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, but its while it was being made they forgot to put a system for taking it off  you can't escape and die several days later  

I wish I was able to eat human flesh with no consequences and i could tell who has dieseases like  AIDS and such

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Damn JJJ beat me to the punch....

wish still stands

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
That's creepy. You kill yourself because you realize how fucked up you must be :P

I wish for a good dream tonight.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately you wake up as soon as the dream begins and you never have the dream ever again.

I wish I could live in Vault 101.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You lead a hopeless, depressed life of incredible boredom while some hero relates his exciting tales.

I wish for a school where teachers treated students like rational human beings instead of infant drones living in nazi germany. A school that also prepares people well for life.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

OMG QFT

Granted. Unfortunately, the world is a lot better off. Oh wait, I mean fortunately.

If only I could rant about the education system........................

I wish cafeteria food didn't have to be so disgusting, and instead small businesses worked with the school system to produce good, healthy, worth-your-two-dollars lunches.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately the Buisiness' Organic Restaurant Group is the company that supplies the school (Matriarchal Abnormal Teachers Rule in Xtremis.)

The BORG forces you to eat various fruits, vegetables, growths and algae because "they're good for you". The BORG is mostly comprised of overprotective mothers and teachers of the kind banned in my previous wish. Due to lack of protein and chronic depression, the MATRIX now has the highest suicide rate both outside and inside Japan. Anorexia is on the rise and the kids that survive grow up like their parents.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I wish I could wish Rommel's wish and therefore wish that Santa Claus is real.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago
omg you guys, I actually had the sweetest dream ever and I'm writing a story based on it, it's going to be sweet!

I wish that santa clause dies.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

He dies and millions of children manage to trace it back to you and promptly rip you limb-from-limb

I wish to be the God-Emperor of Dune

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

granted.

but like most characters in Dune, you are overlooked by more popular creations like LOTR, Chron. of Narnia, and even Star Wars.

I wish to be the first man to go to Pluto (the planet that no longer is one, not the mickey mouse dog lol) and back.

nate

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately you are cruel and opressive. The great houses of the Lansraad (or what's left of it) unite against you. The Guild aids them. Basically; you're screwed.

I wish cold fusion was real.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Oil companies promptly crush it by buying the patents and blaming the failure on lack of consumer confidence. The documentary, "Who killed Cold Fusion?" bombs at the box office.

I wish Rommel would write another great rant about oil companies.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately this time the oil companies have bribed me to keep me quiet. Oh crap, I just said that out loud.

ALL HAIL MOBIL.

ALL HAIL MOBIL.

come on, think of the pay...

ALL HAIL MOBIL

etc...

I wish for gladiatorial squidfights

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately the Squid Gladiators rebel and break out of their colosseums and eventually amass a gigantic army that conquers the world. They execute all humans, including you.

I wish politicians would solve the global warming issue and stop playing with their dicks.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. They forcefully destroy every factory, car, and anything else causing surplus carbon emissions. Not the best solution if you ask me.

I wish for a life-time supply of ice cream and a gigantic freezer with a working elevator in which to store it.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Unfortunately, it gets stolen.

I wish that I didn't have to go through high school and still knew everything that I learned from the experiences that I would have had if I had gone through high school. Plus, I'd be 18 years old.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. But you die in one of DV13's rampages.

I wish I was safe from DV13's rampages.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. But you're not safe from my rampages.

I wish Melike hadn't resurrected this thread.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, but I re-resurrected it as an in-your-face joke.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You wish for a giant squid to tentacle-rape you.

I wish for a Black Christmas.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Could make a racist joke here, but I won't.
Granted, both of your eyeballs are ripped out and returned to you in a bloody stocking.
Pretty sure blacks the colour blind people see.....

I also wish for a giant squid to tentacle-rape me, in a way that I'll be saying no to the squid and I actually lose my will to be tentacle-raped after the wish is made, so that it is actually rape because I'll enjoy it but won't want it, okay?

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. You and the squid have fun. Then the squid strangles you to death for the lolz.

I wish that everyone received a single Zimbabwean dollar.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

I'm good with that outcome.

Granted, unfortunately the genie is lazy today and gives you all billions of 'Zimbabwean dollars' to hand out to people and you are crushed to death.

But don't worry, everyone still got their dollars in the end, I put it in your will for you :)

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

...Works for me!

(I'll wish again because I'm awesome.)

I wish that dolphins could speak English.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, they can, and they take over Japan for killing them and their friends the whales, because they can talk now and expose a giant underground government conspiracy in the country, as a result Americans take over the anime industry and make it even SHITTER than it is now.

Yeah I forgot my wish before.....

I wish that I remembered to make a wish on my last post.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.

I wish that I had granted the said wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. Now we can all enjoy Black Christmas.

I wish you wouldn't grant this wish.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted.

I wish Melike wasn't so racist.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, but he becomes one of those overbearing anti-racists that is actually a racist

I wish Bobby Darin was still alive.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted. He then chokes on a banana. But he doesn't die, so...

I wish we were ready to protect ourselves from the impending nuclear holocaust caused by North Korea.

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Granted, you soon die of VDS*

I wish Imperialism was still around

*Vault Depression Syndrome

Wish Corrupter

15 years ago

Oh it is. Ask any radical Muslim or African guy. Yes I'm racist.

I wish people would stop using Second Chance in WaW. Everyone.