Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Question about trophies

15 years ago

(I don't know which category to post this in... if this belongs somewhere else can it be moved?)

If you were to be given a user trophy, how would you know you did? Would you get a notification or something? I'm just curious.

Question about trophies

15 years ago

moved to newbie forum. as for your answer, you would get a Notification that would show up at the top of the page. it would be extremely hard to miss.

nate

Question about trophies

15 years ago
Umm.. and you know.. a trophy on your profile, lol.

Question about trophies

15 years ago

yet another indication that youd have a trophy lol

nate

Question about trophies

15 years ago

Pretty much all the trophies require you to make a good storygame. Do this and they should start coming.

Question about trophies

15 years ago

I meant a user trophy. With the user's symbol on it. Notification? PM?

Question about trophies

15 years ago

when you get in danger of getting your own user trophy, we will let you know.

nate

Question about trophies

15 years ago

When he's in danger of getting his own trophy...let ME know. Because...I think i might shit myself. Then leave.

Riley

Question about trophies

15 years ago

Wait... Personal trophy or a trophy from JJJ or Seth or something?

Question about trophies

15 years ago
I got a trophy in little league when i was eleven. maybe you should play baseball.

Question about trophies

15 years ago
LOL

Question about trophies

15 years ago

I mean like a trophy from 3j or seth or fleshy or something.

Question about trophies

15 years ago

And to DS: You don't want to know how BAD I am at baseball. Once, I swung the bat at the ball, accidentally et go of the bat, and the ball dropped to the ground and the bat hit the third baseman in the crotch.

Question about trophies

15 years ago
Those last two posts were very boblike.

Question about trophies

15 years ago

Definitely... Especially that last one.  If it wasn't for all his profile and avatar, I'd say that he was Bob.  Hmm...

Question about trophies

15 years ago
And the one before it thought that the person was being serious when really, they were being sarcastic. That's so bob-like, I can basically smell him. . . (wait a second...)

Question about trophies

15 years ago

Can someone just answer the question: If someone were to give me their trophy, how would I know without clicking on my profile?

Question about trophies

15 years ago

Hm, not awknowledging our non-accusations, trying to ignore them by further asking a question which has already been answered... awful Bobish as well.

Question about trophies

15 years ago
Can checker444 please learn to read. If checker444 would just read Nate's and others responses on this thread he would know how to do what he wants to do to the full capabilities of the site. Unfortunately checker444 seems a lot like Bob.

Question about trophies

15 years ago

To the gallows!

Question about trophies

15 years ago
it couldn't be ipod/simpsons. he was a baseball GOD.

Question about trophies

15 years ago
LOL. But not Bob.