Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Nine of the most powerful people in the world meet in a secret underground location, unknown to anyone not in attendance. The meeting is so secret that they went to considerable lengths to disguise their absences, training doubles to fill in for them in every day life, doubles so good, they would fool the peoples own partners. They disguised their name on airline tickets and walked instead of took limousines or taxi’s. Eight men and one woman were in attendance, all from different countries.

They spent the first day with preliminary talks about their vision of the worlds future and it went late into the night, the nine retired to their chambers, and in the morning; the oil mogul from Saudi Arabia (Ismail Bonder) was found dead, shot through the head, he had friendly ties to Pablo Sanchez and Li Chung and unfriendly ties to Vladimir Echkin.

Immediately the eight remaining lock it down – no one leaves until this is settled. The eight remaining are:

Hunter23 - Duke Wilhelm (5’7, 230 lbs with a gut, short brown hair and bland features, American – head of the NSA)

Zero - Taylor Sevatheda (female: 5’10, 120 lbs, perfect figure, long auburn hair and beautiful features, Bahamian – Royalty)

Anubis - Dave Thompson (6’1, 185 lbs with a strong body, short black hair and nice features, Canadian – Owns the majority of the Alberta oil fields)

Silverman – Li Chung (5’6, 150 lbs, with an average body, short black hair and decent features, Chinese – Owns Saudi Arabian oil and Chinese industries.)

Rommel – Vladimir Echkin (6’3, 230 lbs, with a physically tremendous body, messy hair and repulsively ugly features, Russian – Owns Oil fields in Russia)

Solostrike – Pablo Sanchez (5’7, 155 lbs, with a normal body and normal features, and short black hair, Mexican – Oil Mogul)

Endtransmission – Alex Betschart (6’0, 190 lbs, with a strong body and attractive face complimented with blonde hair, Swiss – Banker)

Darthvader_13 – Tyler Averru (5’10, 165 lbs, with pleasant features, a strong body and blonde hair, British – Head of the SAS)

Ooc: You all are well versed in English, and that’s the only common language, certain people can communicate via personal message, it’s in your PM, let the games begin.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
So...How was everyone's morning?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
So I take it no one had a good morning.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
bozhemoi, no.

I hope our good SAS friend has something up his sleeve.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(ooc: before i start, i just wanna say "endtransmission" is an epic name, and woot im mexican, time to use some spanish!)

No, a friend has died.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Hey, well I just got back from living alone in the amazon for 2 weeks. So I feel pretty good.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I woke up to discuss the economy, and I find one of my friends has died. How do you think I feel right now?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I'd be more worried about the rest of us. There's a killer on the loose in here!

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Ismail was a close friend of mine, and to see him dead is...disturbing. Why did this happen?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Why? Oh, I don't know, maybe someone's picking us off? The question isn't whyt did this happen, it's what's going to happen next? And the answer to that, obviously, is another dead body, unless we get to the bottom of all this.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Maybe someone here has something against the oil industry?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Dave did it. I am almost 100% confident on that. Unless he's just to stupid and can't think of anything but disturbing when talking about his friends death. Anyone who is half intelligent would know he's a fucking retard, and gave himself right away.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

And why would I kill my own friend? Not everyone is as heartless as you, so don't go jumping to conclusions so quick.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Maybe because you want to be on top. Killing us all is a pretty good way of doing it, and starting with your best friend you would assume nobody would even ponder the fact that you would do it.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
See This man is half intelligent. He knows what I am saying.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
As you all know: Four votes to lynch, and bold your votes.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I'd like to know if the saudi was involved with the SAS or NSA.

I've tried to find out who he was dealing with over the past few years, but to no avail.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
He was not involved with NSA, I can assure you that.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I just don't get it. I know I didn't kill him, (although I can't prove it) but I still can't think... who in the oil industry, european royalty or NATO governments would want him dead?

It doesn't add up. I think someone here simply hates all powerful people.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
There are more than two culprits in this death, I'm positive on this one. Dave is defiantly on the higher ranks of my list. The other I think is Li. Because Li and Ismail both owned oil in Saudi Arabia, Now yes they were both close friends but the thing is. Li might have got a bit greedy and wanted all of the Saudi Arabian oil to himself. So he thought of disposing of his good friend for some extra cash in his already loaded pants.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Thompson, It could be you. It could be all of us. Duke, do you have any other proof? If not, by your logic, the people that are suspicious must include not only the friendly ties, but also the unfriendly ties, in which case, we are all connected here in some tie or other, either friendly or unfriendly. Therefore, I do not like your line of reasoning, but Thompson is already acting defensive, so i shall remain suspicious of him, but not for the reasons you previously stated.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
ooc: i do not think i was clear in the last post, i shall clarify: i mean to say that by your logic, thompson is guilty due to his friendly tie of being able to cover up the murder, and so i am saying that by that logic, you must include the unfriendly ties, who actually have motive, and so therefore, because we are all tied in some way or other with the dead guy, we are all guilty based on the logic...

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
ooc: you were clear :P

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
No I do not have any other proof. I'm just throwing all my thoughts on the table for everyone to hear. This is all that has come to my mind so far.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Just where is everyone? We could be about to die and they're asleep or something.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
They are probably all crying cause I scare them with my massive belly and mouth.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Note: Personal Messages need not be in character.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc: I have a huge penis.)

Duke, you have no proof that I killed Ismail, and since you seem to hate me so much, what makes me so much different than anyone else in this room. Either you're dangerously paranoid, or you're out to make a panic and reap the benefits, or both. Going around lynching people will cause more harm than solve. For all we know, you could have killed Ismail. Maybe you wanted a bit more control over the world's oil and didn't want to negociate with the people who run it.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

I can't see another oil mogul killing him, what would we gain from it?

I can see a banker having motive over bad debt, though...

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I have no debt. I have little to gain by gaining someones profits. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if i had killed that poor son of a bitch. Also I have said nothing about lynching anyone, all I have done is throw my suspicions out on the table.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I've said that for the fourth time now. Learn to keep up with the shit being said.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I think we all should vote for Dave.
ooc: Anubis needs to die first again. It will just be funny.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Vote: Dave Thompson

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Wow this is extremely suspicious. You wouldn't be able to sleep after killing Ismail, but your fine killing Dave. Both Dave and you are on my suspicions list.

Before we begin voting, lets at least hear from everyone in this group with a sizeable amount of speech (ooc: not like a one line sentence).

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Oh and a little lower on my suspicions list is Alex because of his detachment and nonsympathetic behaviour towards Ismail's death. The reason he is lower on my list is because he has not spoken much, and so I do not have much information to go on (ooc: i guess the fact that i do not have much information to go on would lead to the case that he is lurking or not speaking up to reveal more info and therefore it should make him more suspicious, but in this case, i think its just that hes not logged in since he last wrote, and so thats taken into account)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Vote: Duke Wilhelm

(ooc: Hnter, you're penis is small.)

If you are so intent on killing me right after Ismail's death, then you must have something against oil moguls. You probably want our money for yourself. As the head of NSA, you're probably just upset that America's economy is in decline and that the rest of the world is profiting from Earth's resources. You're mindless slaughter ends here!

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I like how you vote me so quick. If you were not mafia then you wouldn't be so quick to lynch me. If you were mafia then you'd vote me cause your scared of being found out.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Duke I like how you vote Dave so quick. It sure seems like you are trying to not get found out a fuck tonne!

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc:  Haha, fuck you, Anubis, you funny hooker.  :p  Also, I'm not lurking, I was just out of my house all of yesterday.)

Hold on, now, gentlemen.  You are all gentlemen, right?

I believe we should all hold our votes until we have a little more than we have now (i.e. "Anubis needs to die first again. It will just be funny."  or  "Hunter, you're small is penis).  I have no proof against any accusations - I dont' believe anyone does - however, I can tell you all that I am second in line for the Bahamian throne and that I've got virtually limitless money... Come to think of it, I'm sure we all do.  What's an exploitation here and there for a couple trillion?  Death and murder is not in my agenda.  What I want to know is:  Why is there so much accusation flying around!?  Some of know more than others (ooc: And as I've found out, no one ever tells. :p).  If I remember correctly, the American... Mr. Wilhelm was first to cast a stone.  Last I check, none of us are free of sin, Mr. Wilhelm - Why the sudden accusation?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Agreed, it is very suspicious.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
The sudden accusation is the fact he's a close friend of Ismail's which would give him a slit to creep through because we "would never thing of him", being his close friend and all. To quote Dave "and to see him dead is...disturbing". Was that pause really needed or was he just looking for a word that best describes what he did to his close friend

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
1 Vote for Dave Thompson (Hunter23)
1 Vote for Duke Wilhelm (Anubis)
6 Undecided

4 to Lynch.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
As a note guys, a good technique for mafia is to take the list of characters and rank them in order of most suspicious to least suspicious, and then whenever anything suspicious happens in the thread, you can re-order the list, I also suggest highlighting the people who are potentially mafia with a red color or something.

Thought it might be useful for some of you newer or less connected players :)
Good luck guys.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Ive already explained the flaw in your logic. But I see your point with the pause, and its just not strong enough to vote on. You're really high on my suspicious list, but not high enough to vote on yet. I need to hear more from other people first.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I assure all of you I'm not mafia. You vote me dead. One less citizen to help get the mafia.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Silver and DV13, it would be nice if you two made your presences known a little better :)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
ooc: considering DV13 had internet problems, shall he just be excluded from the vote count?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
ooc: I'll play that on a decisional basis, if it comes to pass that his vote is holding things back, I may or may not exercise that :)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Duke, your really shady. Your definitely topping my suspicions list. I'll hold off on my vote tho (ooc: to hear other peoples opinions).

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I'm going to laugh so hard when I die, cause then all of you are dead.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
only one person has voted to lynch, yet you suddenly start pleading?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Yes I know. I do have ears you know. You can see them can't you, or are you fucking blind.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

I've worked too damn hard getting to where I am today for something like this to fuck it up. As some of you know, I am....very powerful, the head of the SAS. Obviously, I did not kill this man, so let's move on, and find out who's REALLY behind all this.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(OOC: Sorry about not posting yesterday. It was Mothers Day and I was out.)

I think I'll keep my mouth shut for now. Ismail was a good friend of mine, and I want justice to be served as soon as possible, but killing needlessly will just result in innocent deaths, and only bring whoever killed Ismail closer to succeeding in whatever sinister plot s/he may have in store. I do have my suspicions, but I feel that for now the best course of action for myself is to watch, listen, and piece the thoughts in my head. I may chirp in should a situation arise, though.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(I was hoping when I made this mafia with a bunch of evil oligarchs, you guys would shut up about "innocent deaths", lol! There is only like one character among all of you who MIGHT care about innocent death ahahha.)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(ooc i thnk ive held off on my vote long enough.) Duke was just too quick to accuse and get a body count going.

Vote Duke

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Do what you wish. I have no fear of dying. You all will die soon enough. It's too bad, cause the killer/killers will get off free with not only Ismails money, but all of your's as well. Have fun dying bitches.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
2 Vote for Duke Wilhelm (Anubis, Solostrike)
5 Undecided

4 to Lynch.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
This is the order of suspicious people to me. 1. Dave Thompson 2. Li Chung 3. Pablo Sanchez 4. Vladimir Echkin 5. Alex Betschart 6. Tyler Averru 7. Taylor Sevatheda

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I think you protest too much, Duke.

VOTE: DUKE WILHELM

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............Look's like this is my last day alive. Bye fuckers. Again before I die. Look out for these people. They are the ones going to kill you.
1. Dave Thompson
2. Li Chung
3. Pablo Sanchez
4. Vladimir Echkin

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
3 Votes for Duke Wilhelm (Anubis, Solostrike, Rommel)
4 Undecided

4 to Lynch.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Rommel, bold your vote please :)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
So any reason to why everyone is voting for me? Other than I cast the first vote. If thats the only thing you got then okay. Have a nice...short life. The reason I cast my vote so soon. Is that I'm positive that he is part of the reason Ismail is dead.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Its not only that. Its the random accusations that you've thrown around without much to back it up.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
If anyone has noticed this then I praise you. The top four people I think are mafia. Guess what? THREE OUT OF FOUR VOTED FOR ME. Hmmmmmm gee wounder what this means.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
The proof is in the votes. I said someone was mafia. Then all of a sudden the person I voted votes me and two others vote as well.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc:  I've read through it all, but I'm afraid I can't post my thoughts tonight.  Freakin' sorry I haven't been active this week - my AP English test is in the morning and I've got to get some rest!  I'll hopefull get a chance tomorrow afternoon or night to post all my thoughts.)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
ooc: so your in collage or university??

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
That isn't "proof" at all...

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Yeah only cause you want me dead, cause I fucking found you out bitch. Yes the fucking fat guy found it out, big shocker there. I'm so sorry that I fucking observed everyone, that I came to the conclusion so quick. Who knows, I might be a fucking super genius. Who's to know so shut the fuck up already, your fucking mafia and anything with a fucking brain that is not mafia can see this shit.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Im sorry, that is just not convincing at all. My vote stands.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
You listed the top 4 suspicious people AFTER they voted for you. A prediction comes before, not after, the situation. Stop whining and provide something concrete...

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc: I'm in highschool, but I had an AP test today.)

Hm, no matter how I look at this, Duke is rather suspicious.   You whine your ass off everytime you're accused, and your first accusation came from the blue. (ooc: I made a similar accusation last game, but it was coupled along with many other theories.  I find it even more suspicious that Hunter's using such a similar strategy.)

Vote: Duke Wilhelm

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Duke Wilhelm is rounded up by the other 7, and shot. He dies in a barrage of curses.

FIRST DEAD - DUKE WILHELM (HUNTER23) - CITIZEN NIGHTTIME INVESTIGATOR

Night phase, if you have a power, PM me. Latest that this re-opens is 6 PM Eastern on May 14th.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Day dawns on Day 2. All seven people remain alive and well.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Well, it was foolish to vote for a lynch with no real evidence. But, whatever, it's done. Talking about it won't make him any less dead. Now get this fucking body out of my sight.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Ok, here's how this is all going to go down. You shits are going to tell me what the fuck is going on. And I would just LOVE to hear YOU, Davy. You want to expain to everyone  just what the fuck you were doing trying to sneak into Taylor's room last night?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
EXP Points
Post Count

That's DV's total right now.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc: haha, thats amazing. After this post, im getting my daily point, lol)

riley

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Dave, why would you do this?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

What the..?!  Why in God's name would you enter my room!?  I want the truth; none of this, I was going to protect you crap! 

Did you try to kill me last night? ...No one did die!

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
An unfortunate loss, but he was very dangerous, wildly throwing around accusations. If we want to some positive progress in this matter, we need to deal with this better than he did.

Alright, so what happened last night?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Dave, Either you give us an explanation, or I think I speak for everyone when I say, YOU WILL BE KILLED.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Looks like we'll all going to be going to bed early tonight. Dave seems to be a good guy, but looks can be deceiving. You won't make it through the night if you don't have one heck of a good reason.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
What i'd like to know is how tyler knows this information. Obviously he was moving around last night as well...

Before any rash decisions are made, let's hear as much information as possible.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Agree totally, and was about to make that very suggestion.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Excuse me, Tyler? We miraculously survived the night, and now you're pointing fingers? If that weren't bad enough, why me? What is so appetizing about crucifying me?

And yet, I agree with Pablo. I don't want to shed more innocent blood.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Tyler, do you have an ability that spares you from mafia attacks?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I didn't see a reason in that wording.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

All I see Dave doing is saying that he won't shed anymore innocent blood... However, he says that now that he's on the chopping block.

Why should we believe you?  What proof have you that you're innocent?  What where you doing in my blasted room!?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Guys... your purpose here is to determine the fate of the world.. that means shitloads of innocent deaths, want to please stop citing that as any kind of reason please?!

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(ooc: my above post was meant to say this)

Taylor, did he attack you? Do you have an ability that protects you from attacks? Is that why there were no deaths last night?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

I don't know what he was doing there!  The only ability that I know of is the ability to lock my door at night!  My gaurds are supposed to stay up at night and "protect" me, but I have my doubts; many times have I found them sleeping on the job.  I'd fire them if we weren't in this situation. (ooc: Haha, don't tell them I said that.)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(You obviously don't have guards here lol, remember, you don't want anyone to know where you are)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc:  Haha, I know, but it's either that or "sometimes I forget to lock my door."  That'd make me seem stupid or something.)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
...We'll, seeing as we have all apparently run out of things to say, I guess I'll get the vote fest started. It's pretty obvious who is mafia. And if I'm wrong, go ahead and lynch me tomorrow for 'casting doubt on an innocent man.' Good god, the evidence here is obviously pointing to Dave, and I see no way he could be innocent. Vote: Dave Thompson

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(ooc: sorry, had a busy weekend)

I agree. However!! I'd still first like to know how Tyler knew the aforementioned set of information. He will be on my very suspicious list from now on.

Vote: Dave

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(But guys, what about my huge penis!?)

Well well well. Looks like the mob is out for blood.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

I'm sure you'll all be so happy when you lynch me. Just because some paranoid man who happened to not have killed anyone...YET...accused me and pointed fingers at me right off the bat. Where the hell was his justification? Is that really what you're going on now? More accusations from paranoid men? Have you lost your minds!? Why don't you think for a second instead of following the crowd and agreeing with what a few people believe. What makes me so evil? That I've been persecuted? Well then fine! Let me die, because you people (ooc: What do you mean "you people" lol) obviously can't waste time looking for the real evidence and instead enjoy killing anyone who coughs wrong!

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
ooc: well according to character description, killing you is good for me financially. so hahaha!!! i dont think this needed to be an ooc... oh well

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Let's just say, I've had my eye on you Dave, and I was watching quite intently for any mistep you might make.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Wow, thats not shady at all...

Got anything better than that?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Dave is just too obvious, that much is clear. My vote will stand, but you are supremely shady to me.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
4 to lynch.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

vote: dave

By the way, if dave IS mafia....what fucking sense would it make for me to vote for him if i am mafia too?....Think before you open your mouth, dumbass.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
One more for a lynch.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc:  Do none of us have morals!? XD)

Hmm, ok.... I'm going to go ahead and not vote yet, as I'd like to hear more about Dave's defense first, and less of his penis.  What were you doing by trying to get in my room?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(No, none of you have morals!)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
First off you only voted for him now. Seeing as how he is almost doomed, you may just be jumping on the inevitable bandwagon to rid yourself of suspicion for tomorrow. Your actions are proving more and more mafia-like, and I would advise you to have a better defense than what you are currently presenting.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(We're dealing with some shady business here guys....lolz)

Ok, listen. Having (ooc: whats his name? Hunter23's character?) yelling about how he 'knows"  Dave is mafia, made me suspect something was up. So, that night, to avoid any more deaths, I watched Dave closely, and what do i see? I see his coward ass sneaking into Taylor's room. I catch him red-handed, and now I'M getting shit? Really? Guess we all better stop trying to find out who mafia is, cuz if you do, that makes you a fucking suspect? That makes sense. We already killed a non-mafia out of ignorance. Let's not do it again.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
The reason i don't buy that is you've only now truly come out and given this information to us (in that detail), after being accused. Earlier I've asked for more light on the situation and all I got was shady answers. You are just too shady senor.

Unvote: Dave

Vote: Tyler

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
4 Votes to Lynch

---2 Votes
Dave Thompson (DV13, Silverman)

---1 Vote
Tyler Averru (Solostrike)

---UNDECIDED (4)
Anubis, Rommel, Endtransmission, Zero.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

You know, just to make a fucking point, I should unvote Dave and vote for your sorry ass. But, unlike SOME people, I WANT the mafia to die. So, my vote stands. Anybody want to change their votes to me? Go right ahead. I'll see you fuckers in hell.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Vote: Tyler

(ooc: What about my pingas?)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

You would vote for me you spineless piece of shit. Let me guess, you and (solo's name?) are a fucking item? I mean that in more ways thatn one, by the way....I'm a threat, so what do you do? Try to turn everyone against me, to distract from your fucking pussy-asses? (ooc: pussy ass...i'd like to see that....kinky) Well, I think everyone here is smarter than that.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(OOC:Rommel, Endtransmission, Zero, where are you guys?!)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
4 Votes to Lynch

---2 Votes
Dave Thompson (DV13, Silverman)

---2 Vote
Tyler Averru (Solostrike, Anubis)

---UNDECIDED (3)
Rommel, Endtransmission, Zero.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Gotta say I agree with Tyler here. It's obvious Dave is Guilty, anyone can see that.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

My suspicion for Dave has only grown and grown, and from what I can tell, he doesn't care if he's killed, as he's not even tried to defend himself.  Now, he votes Tyler without any reason as to why.

VOTE:  Dave

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
4 Votes to Lynch

---3 Votes
Dave Thompson (DV13, Silverman, Zero)

---2 Vote
Tyler Averru (Solostrike, Anubis)

---UNDECIDED (2)
Rommel, Endtransmission.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
As i said before, Dave's true nature is obvious. Therefore, Tyler will be allowed to live one more night (ooc: unless he kills me at night) and tomorrow he will need to come up with something really good to defend himself with. Yes, you can call that a warning. (ooc: unless i die...)

Unvote: Tyler

Vote: Dave

ooc: the reason i put those things in ooc is i do not know if our scenario allows us to use the actual words like 'mafia' and if we are to expect a mafia killing every night.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
You can use the word mafia, and you are expecting a killing :)
Anyways --- NIGHT PHASE --- No talking

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(OOC: There's Solo, Rommel, End, DV, you, and I.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
This will open at about 6 PM Eastern Time tomorrow regardless of whatever responses I get.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Dave Thompson is rounded up by the other six and shot through the head.

SECOND DEAD - DAVE THOMPSON (A "can't stay alive in a mafia game" NUBIS) HEAD MAFIA.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Day dawns on Day three and again no one is dead, however Vladmir Echkin is extremely injured, six bullet holes punctured his chest, but his extreme stamina allows him to survive. He is too injured to talk for the day, but Alex Betschart, who is strong in first aid will have him patched up (But in a delicate state) by night time.

Six Remain, three to lynch.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

(ooc:  So, haha, who's dead/alive?)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
*Reposted from above.*

(OOC: There's Solo, Rommel, End, DV, you, and I.)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
All six people who were alive yesterday are alive today..

"and again no one is dead" - Quote.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
3 to Lynch

Remaining Players:
Alex Betschart
Tyler Averru
Vladimir Echkin (Cannot post today, seriously injured)
Li Chung
Taylor Sevatheda
Pablo Sanchez

Deceased
Hunter23 - Citizen Investigator
Dave Thompson - Head Mafia

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

So, Vlad's hurt...  Alex is taking care of him... 

Chung, why don't you tell us what you were doing last night?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I was sleeping. And I could rant about how useless that question is, but I won't.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Please tell me how that would be useless.  Obviously, someone shot Echkin - he didn't do it himself.  (ooc: Seriously though, it would only be a useless question if this wasn't a mafia game, and we didn't all/mostly have powers or abilities.)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
-_-

Oh, boy. Look, I am a man of logic (OOC:This is all in character, of course.). Tell me. IF you were mafia (Not ruling out that possibility, but not accusing you either.), and you were asked what you were doing last night, what exactly would you answer? Oh, I know! You'd tell them you killed a man! No, you wouldn't. You would tell them you were sleeping. IF you were a citizen, you wouldn't want to claim you were out killing people would you? No! You'd tell the truth (Or, if you were a cop, lie a little bit in interest of the town.), that you were sleeping. Thus, no matter who you asked, you would end with the same result. What in gods name made you think that you would get an answer other than sleeping?

...I told you, it would be a rant. You started it.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I'm glad you assholes are all talking alot ;)

*Rolls eyes.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
(ooc: cant blame me, i cant talk. just go with process of elimination people, get the ball rolling)

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

That was hardly a rant, but sure.  I know you weren't sleeping - no one was.  (ooc: It's nearing the end of the game, and you're still holding info that could be valuble from everyone... assuming you're not mafia.)  If I were mafia, I wouldn't say something like "sleeping," I'd tell you I was out investigating or some odd shit like that to throw everyone off.  If I were a 'citizen,' I'd tell people what was going down this late into the trip. 

I think you should start being a little more clear about what you were doing, rather than bitch at why I asked you a simple little question.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Agreed.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Except for the fact that I actually was sleeping of course. If you want me to say my thoughts on who I think may be mafia, all you have to do is ask.

On the other hand, you do have a point in asking what everyone did. But I'd be more interested in what everyone SAW last night, not what they did. Did any of you see what actually happened to (Rommel)?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Someone failed to do their job last night. If anyone did see anything, im sure we would have heard it by now.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Alright, continue.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

I understan what Chung is getting at, but he needs to tell us what he was really doing and stop trying to change the subject, as Sanchez is right - if anyone had seen anything, they'd certainly have come out with it by now...

Unless, and this is all just theory, you were expecting one of your mafia buddies to reply with a "I saw ___ shoot him!"  That would be rather devious, but I'm not inclined to think it would work in getting people to turn on each other. 

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
To be honest I wasn't trying to change the subject, I brought up another one. As for what I did, I really was sleeping.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
What fishy, shady business this is! I would like to get back to ruling the oil fields as soon as possible. Can we have other the others speak, obviously this man remains shady, theres not much else we'll get out of him.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Dumb things going down.

Vote: Chung

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Mind explaining what exactly I've done to peak your suspicions? I've answered all your questions both honestly and to the best of my ability. What exactly have I done suspiciously?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

You NEVER give a straight answer for ANYTHING. The proof is in the puddin', my friend (ooc: Did I really just fuckin say that?) YOU are mafia.

VOTE: CHUNG

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
What in gods name do you mean I'm not giving straight answers? Got an example? I'm telling you, I really was sleeping. Can't prove it, and if you say that you can prove otherwise I will ask how you know. No one has asked my opinion on anything, just shot accusations my way.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
one more and that's a lynch.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Vote: Li Chung

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Li Chung is rounded up and killed. He is the last of the Oil Mafia.

PLAYER LIST

Hunter23 - Citizen Investigator
Zero - Crown Mafia Leader (Converted one person per night)
Anubis - Oil Mafia Leader (Kills one per night)
Silverman - Oil Mafia
Rommel - Citizen Powerhouse (Cannot be killed the first time it's tried.)
Solostrike - Oil Mafia gone Crown Mafia (Converted by Zero)
Endtransmission - Citizen Protector (Can protect one person per night)
Darthvader_13 - Citizen gone Crown Mafia

As Li Chung dies, the superior numbered crown mafia rounded on Alex and Pablo. Quickly they conceded to join the other three. Unknowingly the men are all pawns in Taylor's plan, all driven by lust they follow her every command, looking for their next fix. She readily handed out sexual favors to each of them, none of them minded or perhaps cared that she was servicing all of them.

Soon she formulated a plan, her Utopian Civilization required a war of devastating potential. Populations could not be more than two hundred million people, perhaps less. The ball was put in motion through the five's extensive connections and soon an artificial world war 3 was engineered.

The first bomb fell on Denver, Colorado. Tyler Thompson saw the wreckage, but he didn't know that it was only the beginning.

SURVIVORS
Taylor Sevatheda
Vladimir Echkin
Pablo Sanchez
Alex Betschart
Tyler Averru

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Rounded on Alex and Vladimir*

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
what if oil mafia won? (just wondering... i remember you saying that you had the endings written up).

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
To be honest, telling you that would ruin the effect. You sure?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
I'm not sure what has surprised me more. The fact that there were two mafia's or the fact that Taylor was a girl. (Never bothered to read the description XD)

Good game. I was a bit PO'ed at Solo when he voted for me, but now I see why of course. Gotta say I liked being on the mafia more than the town, the scheming and plotting was glorious. Loved every minute of it. When exactly did Solo switch?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
First night :P

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Well played solo. Well played.

...................Wait a minute, did you say Tyler THOMPSON?

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
lol, it was the reason why i was so "agreeable" to everything. If zero didnt pick dv13 as his next convert, i would have stayed with oil mafia and gotten him lynched and see what happens from there... PM me the scenario if it will ruin things for others, if you dont mind.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
Tyler Thompson from the last mafia game, did you not read the ending spiel Silver? I'm dissapointed.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Ha! Nice way to tie in your mafias, JJJ!

That was a cool mafia. I've never been evil before, so thanks JJJ.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago
YOU BASTARD SOLOOOOOO! You shot me!

you mean most of you were mafia, but of opposing factions? And I never knew about a thing. damn.

NWO MAFIA THREAD

14 years ago

Haha, that's good. :)  I was a bit confused because we only needed three to lynch and there were three Crown Mafia.  I wasn't sure if someone was going to turn on me, or if one of us would die or what!  Haha

Good game, guys.  And great job again, JJJ!  I see Thompson is around at the end, too!  Way to incorporate them, eh? :D  Can't wait for the next, yo.