Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

MSN

14 years ago

I was wondering if anyone would like to exchange e-mail adresses (either through PMs or this thread) for msn? Let me know. Peace out girl scout.

Riley

MSN

14 years ago

I'm usually on MSN, though, I don't normally like to talk a lot on it.  I'm not a really a 'chat' kinda guy...

[email protected]

MSN

14 years ago

Ok, don't be alarmed when I use that to trace your house. Don't worry, I won't rape you....It's just surprise sex.

Riley

MSN

14 years ago

MSN

14 years ago

Candy?!  Is that you?!

MSN

14 years ago
I probably won't be too conversational, and I've edited a lot of my msn, so if we don't talk within 30 days it will delete you (but not block you so if you talk to me it will re-add you), and half the site has my e-mail already but:

[email protected]

MSN

14 years ago
Yeah, I wouldn't add Darth you guys, he's a cool guy over CYS but a serious deuscher over IM. Honestly on Bob like proportions.

MSN

14 years ago
[email protected]

im not usually a chatter box on it.

MSN

14 years ago

.....ok.

MSN

14 years ago

To clarify on JJJ's comment, Me and Zero were having a conversation two days ago...and I basically acted like a little bitch. I was mad at dad because he had been screaming at me about my grades. I decided to get on msn afterwards, hoping to talk to some people and cheer myself up. Me and Zero started throwing insults back and forth, jokingly, and for some reason, I filpped out and got pissed. I was still pissed at my dad, and for some reason I flipped out on Zero....He thought it was hilarious (and, to be honest, it probably was) and sent the convo to JJJ.

Riley

MSN

14 years ago
Comment retracted :)

MSN

14 years ago

For the record, it was hilarious. :p